26:Planning

Song:Out of the woods~Taylor swift.
~~~~~~
Lucas P.O.V

I can feel her getting hurt my wolf won't stop whimpering and I can't help feel it's my fault.

But she took the roll even after all I told her not to.

'My job is done, I just hop that Lucas gets to his job. Cause I don't know how much I can take.'

When I heard what she was thinking my wolf was gonna go and rip those monsters off but I had to control him.She has been through to much and I'm letting her go through more but I promised my self I won't let her go through this again after we get out.

Then a knock brought me out of my thought

Ethan's at my door And I just told him what happened.

"Did you get the guns I told you about ?"

"Yup I bought 3, for me,you and Jacob." He said," I still don't know why you didn't get one for Ian?"

"Well I don't really trust him he just seems fishy and I don't like it so when he asks for a gun we will tell him they would  relized that 1 was missing so we just got 3."

"Okay," he turned and then looked back. " Almost forgot I looked up the girl that was with Ran in the cell and I know where she is located."

"What's her name?"

"Amelia Jones."

"That name sounds so familiar but I can't put a finger in it," I said trying to remember when I heard are the name. "And what cell?"

"Cell M-122"

"Wait that means her door close to the room Nelle is being tortured  in."

"Yup."

"But farther then the exit door meaning that was gonna be a little harder than we thought. Goddamnit!"

So the plan gotta change. Ah cmon, stupid Nelle's friend I mean I don't mean it but-just don't tell her, deal. Thanks owe ya. 

"Okay listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you cause you're going to say the same exact thing to Jacob and only Jacob, got it?"

"Hmm" he nods.

"Okay the plan is going to change, so instead of saving Nelle and getting her friend we gonna get her friend first then when they register in their poor excuse of a brain they will immediately call all the guards to search for her but you gotta be the few who are left behind for Nelle but you gotta be  the one standing at the back so you can kill them instantly but silent kill, got it till now?"

He nods his head.

"Then you get Nelle and meet us in the corner that is directly before the cafeteria, you hand her to me and on our way you and Jacob and possibly Ian protect  my bacon and Nelle's but I still get the .45 caliber. Oh ya and what is your and Jacobs gun?"

"Well I got a Winchester model 70 and a M'16."

Okay then you chose with Jacob any ways all this happens at night got it? You say it word by word to Jac."

"Yes sir yes," he says and I look at him weirdly but decided to play along.

"Go go go sergeant!"

Then we couldn't handle it we both laughed. It's been a long time.

~~~~~

As we get ready for bed and everybody agreed for tomorrow night. Ethan got the shift for tomorrow night. Everybody knows except Ian.

I just had to tell Nelle.

'Hey Nelle you copy'

It may take long for her if her energy is low but I got an answer fast. Strange.

'Yup what's up'

'We decided the time'

'Great when?'

'Tomorrow night'

Then I heard her thinking to her self
'Great I can't handle it it anymore'

But not to let her know
'How's the time'

'Oh ya great prefect'

'How are you,Ranelle?'

'M-me ha, I-I'm f-f-fine'

She's stuttering, great just great she's  in pain.

'You how are you,Lucas?'

'Me great just waiting to get out of here'

'Okay then I gotta get a good night sleep'

'Okay Nelly sleep tight'

'Mhmm you too'

All I could think of was the plan and what was going to happen.