13:Partner in crime

Song: Crazy~Shawn mendes

{}{}{}{}{}{}

These 2 days were hell on earth. Why because Ethan didn't show up and I'm starving, I guess that comes with being a werewolf and  originally a human that likes food

"UGHHH I WANT FOOD!" I screamed, "GIVE ME FOOD!" I screamed and wined and at the end I slowly fell to the floor to emphasis that I'm literally dying but no one heard me except that same old screaming at me guard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YA!!" He screamed back at me. Fun fact I get really grouchy and have no filter when I'm starving.

"WELL IF YOU MOVE THAT LAZY ASS OF YOURS TO BRING ME FOOD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO HEAR ME SCREAM ALL DAY!!" He came so fast like a charge was shoved up his ass and started glaring at me, I'm telling you if looks could kill I would be a dead woman walking under 6.ft of dirt. Yup that's how much strong his glare was.

"Listen to me bitch if I hear one more word from you I will personally come down here and beat the shit out of you. Okay?"

"Okay?" I mimicked him in a high pitched voice as he went up.As he was walking up the stairs he raised the finger.

"That all you got, huh tough guy?" I screamed after him "Flash news I can do that also with 2 hands." I showed raising them up.

Then I just shut the hell up cause I heard them talking about bringing in some one new cause she also can't be trusted, well she will be able to help me.

'Hey Skylar, they are saying they will bring some one new?'

'Ya I heard that.'

'Do you think she can be trusted?'

'I don't know we just have to talk to her, and find out.'

'Okay, is Lucas okay-'

I was cut when the guard started yelling at me."HEY WAKE UP, HELLO!!!!"

"WHAT!?!" I asked annoyed, he just interrupped my convo with Skylar.

"MOVE YOUR FATASS AND MAKE ROOM FOR EMILY!!"

"NO NEED TO SHOUT YOUR STANDING NEXT TO ME PEA BRAINS!!"

"WELL I DO WHAT I WANT. NOW I DEMAND YOU TO LOWER YOUR VOICE OR ELSE!"

"WHY WHAT IS A PEA BRAIN GONNA DO, AND YOU CANT COMMAND ME YOU DOUCHE!"

"WELL IF YOU-"

"HEY SHUT THE HELL UP!" A voice from the back, a girl voice guess its Emily's.

"Just go in, and shut up."

As she came in I got a better view of her, she is pretty. she wasn't to tall nor to short perfect height around 5'5 or 5'6, she had long dark chocolate hair with diluted blue eyes with a small specks of green in them, don't ask how I was able to see those specks. I think they come with the werewolf package. She looks innocent but I guess that she is a badass on the inside

"Hey, I am Emily, but you can call me Em."

"I'm Ranelle, but you can call me anything you want except Nelly." I said that because I just hoped she would call me anything other than Ran because I liked only from Lucas, I don't know why but I think it had something to do with the mate thing.

"Then I'll call you..." she pretended think hard and I was praying not Ran.

"Elle," phew, thank the lord

"Oh i like it." I really did like it.

"So why you here?" I asked her because I wanna see if she has tricks and if they suspect if she is a werewolf.

"Which one in the cell or why I'm in this whole place?"

"Any, doesn't matter,"

"Well I am here cause I can't be trusted if I knew the 'Boss' was gone and I'm in this place in the beginning because they suspect I'm a werewolf, I mean can you believe this they think werewolves are real. Can they get any stupider?" As she said that she winked, which i directly knew that she was a werewolf but how did she know I'm one.

"I'm Lucas's sister," she whispered "And I know you are his mate, he told me."

"how did they catch you?"

"You why are you here in this cell?" she said a little louder and then mouthed 'move along'

"Same reason, can't be trusted,

"Oh then we can be my partner in crime, wait do you wanna be partners in crime?"

"Mmm...Ofcourse, I've been searching for one for years."

"Good, I'm so glad you accepted," she said clapping her hands and then yawning.

"Where are supposed to sleep?" she asked looking around.

"Right here on the floor."

"oh come on!!" she said annoyed

"You can sleep on my shoulder, if you want?"

"You sure?" I just nodded. She came, sat beside me and slept on my shoulder I wasn't bothered because i quickly followed by. I slept.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hii, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ohh so Lucas's sis joined in on the fun, just kidding. Next chapter is gonna be awesome I already have it planned, just gotta write it so if i can get 5 votes just 5 I will upload it very soon. Just need your courage, Thanks

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~BAIII <3