Stressful Days Are Here To Stay

3rd April 2014

Well well well, ok so A LOT has happened and i think i need to catch everyone up. but before that i just want to have a little rant about this story. it had gotten just over 300 reads! like holy crap! to think other people are reading this is amazing! and its interesting that people are reading my rants. i would really love some votes though because i am literally the only person voting for my story. yes i am voting on my own story but I'm desperate. but seriously! 300 reads! so cool! so thank you to the people reading this. please please pretty please vote.

ok so last weekend i slept at courtney's house, a great weekend. mostly because i spent my whole time with shaedyn and courtney spent her time with hayden. it was a great weekend, i played xbox against shaedyn which sadly he won. but it was cool, it got a bit dirty but don't worry we didn't do it i didn't lose my virginity. it takes longer than 2 weeks to take that away from me.

ok so last night i had a fight with shaedyn because it was April fools, he told me he got a girl pregnant and told me her name. i knew it was an April fool joke but then he said " you can even message her and ask her" which got me thinking... maybe it wasn't a joke after all. then he made a status about it, i freaked out thinking it was real so i deactivated Facebook and had a long bath when i got a call from tahlia asking why i deactivated Facebook. i activated Facebook missing shaedyn by 5 minutes so i talked to amber. i heard he was going to cry himself to sleep and he smashed his room and cut himself because he guessed i would. i saw him the next day and we talked well mainly he talked and i kept my mouth shut.

even after everything i still couldnt tell him how i feel, i don't know why. we sorted stuff out and we were like we used to be again. but then today its like we don't even know each other. he ignored me first break then second break sorta ignored me again. you see makayla smith is coming back from New South Wales which honestly i am not looking forward to because she has already messaged shaedyn saying she can't wait to meet him and stuff. honestly i don't trust her i know her and i know she doesn't like me so she will do anything to prove she is better than me.

also he is hot so i know she is going to like him because isaac her ex isn't going to take her back. hayden hates me and courtney is keeping something from me i just know it. she won't stop whispering into his ear saying stuff and it is really pissing me off.

oh yeah and also me and shaedyn had an argument today. you see i was angry at him because in the last class of the day he ignored me and talked to my friend tahlia jackson. i got so pissed like seriously shae i am your girlfriend you are supposed to talk to me, not ignore me. then after school when we were talking over Facebook he told me some guy said i was chatting him up and stuff. shaedyn believed but then he finally realised that the guy was trying to get to his head. we both said sorry for being angry to each other and made up.

so the moral of this chapter is that my life is very stressful at the moment. also my cousin is pregnant again. and 2 other cousins had their baby. crystal just had her second baby sam had her third child William and my other cousin Kathryn got pregnant just so she can try again for a baby girl. since she has 3 boys the youngest 2.

anyway just want to say i have cross country so wish me luck lol i don't even run. so yeah vote comment and share please. you are beautiful in every way possible and there is better days ahead love you xxx