A White Christmas

Hey peeps! Hope you liked the last chapter! Would you have them rather call each other boyfriends or mates? This will be Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On with the chapter!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~~~Draco's POV~~~
I wake up early on Christmas Eve. I'm still watching Hades closely after he told us what happened at the Dursley's house. I look outside to see snow falling to the ground. I smile and quickly get dressed. I start jumping on our bed, wanting to wake Hades up.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's snowing! Let's go outside! Come on!" I exclaim. He slowly opens his eyes and groans when he doesn't see the sun peeking through the curtains.

"What time is it?" He asks, muffled from the pillow. I look over at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room.

"Twenty past five." I say, realizing that no one else will be awake. He groans again and turns to look at me.

"Why are you awake? You're never awake before at least 8." He asks me. I shrug my shoulders and get off the bed, walking over to the bookshelf. I look over the book we have before choosingone of Hades' Muggle books. I look at the title.

"Hey, babe, is 'The Fault In Our Stars' any good?" I ask him. When I get no reply, I look back at the bed to see his sleeping form. I chuckle and shake my head. I take the book over to my side of the bed. I start reading and get so into it, I don't realize that Hades wakes up.

"Liking the book?" He asks, startling me. I nod as I go back to the book.

"Baby, it's almost 9, let's head down to breakfast." I nod but don't put the book down. Hadrian grabs the top of the book and pulls it out of my hands. I grip the sides tighter, not wanting to let go. He turns my head towards him with his free hand. I reluctantly look at him.

"We need to go eat. Come on. Give me the book. You can continue tonight." He tells me. I pout and whine, not wanting to stop reading. He sighs, leans forward, and kisses my pout away. I melt into the kiss and loosen my grip on the book, moving my hands to his hair. He puts the book on the bedside table and pulls away with a smirk.

"Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of our room, downstairs to the dining hall. I sigh and let him pull me downstairs. As we enter the dining hall, all the adults look at us.

"Nice of you two to join us this fine morning. How long have you been awake Draco?" Tom asks me.

"Since twenty past five. I was reading one of Hadrian's books until he woke up and dragged me down here." I say with a chuckle. Hadrian and I sit down next to Aunt Bella. I snap my fingers and both of our plates appear. The two of us dig into our food as the adults continue to talk.

"Bella, do you think that you will find out who your son is? I know that you were devastated when he got taken." Tom says to Aunt Bella. She nods with a large grin.

"I've already found out who his is. The problem is he is in Gryffindor and I think these two might have heard of him." She says. Hades and I share a glance before he speaks up.

"Who is it Auntie Bella?" He asks her. She sighs.

"Neville Longbottom." She says. My eyes widen.

"Longbottom?! He's one of the kids in the Lion's den that we bully. Uncle Sev is no better with him, but he is horrible at potions. If we knew he was your son, we would have brought him into Slytherin." I say with a small guilty face.

If we knew that, we wouldn't have bullied him. Now I feel kinda bad. I think to myself. Aunt Bella puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok, Draco. If you could by chance talk to him before the summer begins, that would be wonderful." She tells us. We both nod, happy to help her get her son back. The rest of breakfast is uneventful, just a lot of talking. Afterwards, we all head to the sitting area. I look outside and see that it's still snowing.