Chapter 19// It's Happening

Začať od začiatku

The nurse taps Jace's step mom and Faith's mom. "It's happening."

Jace's lips start to wobble.

Megan closes her eyes and smiles muttering "Meagan."

The hear monitor starts slowing once again.

Beep.

She takes a breath.

Beep.

Her breath starts shaking.

Beep.

Kimber's eyes flash open and her head quickly shoots her head out of breath and land back in her pillow all the while saying Meagan repeatedly.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

The heart monitor starts doing a long beep and doesn't stop. Jace makes a whimper sound in his throat and his breathe starts quickening. Tears start going down my face pouring down and griping down my face.

"Fix her!" Jace screams rushing towards her and clutches her hand.

"I'm so sor-" the nurse starts but Jace cuts her off.

"No! You can be sorry once you try to fucking fix her!" His breath wobbles every time he says a word. I see his shoulders start shaking and I'm sure he's crying.

Kimber.

My first friend.

The one that didn't care what I was like.

The one that taught me how to walk in heels.

The one that took me to my first party.

The one that held my hand as we walked into Elementary school.

The one that heard my hand as we walked out.

The one that let go of it after Middle School.

The one that used to come over to my house when ever her parents fought.

Gone.

Kimber Gloria Faith is gone.

She followed Meagan.

That's when I see Trace. He's sitting on the floor in the corner on the side of the room where Kimber's parents where now holding each other crying. Neither of there new loves with them. Kimber's real parents were actually together holding each other.

Pools of tears fell down Trace's face.

Everyone left the room exert for her Parents me and Jace.

Jace hold her hand. His own hand shakes as it hold her limp one. "You go find damn Meagan." He turns around and walks out of the room robot making eye contact with anyone.

Her parents whisper something to her before leaving Kimber with me.

I walked to to her and held her cold stiff hand. I'd realized that each of her nails were painted a number on each. Her thumb hand the number 2/, her index had 1, her middle had 3/. Her rings and pinky finger had 03. I finally realize what it is. The same year Megan dies so it must be the day she died.

The name thing in in her other hand.

I look at her face still sparkling from the perfect make up she still had on. Her golden hair falls down to her elbows. I press my lips together holding the urge to start whimpering and crying.

I hear someone open the door as Trace walks in and hold her other hand. His face had tear stains on it. I look over at hi, as he makes eye contact with me, "I loved her."

"What?"

"I did Ashley and I still do." He kneels down and presses his lips to her forehead. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths. "No one really knows, well except for Kimber.

"But I thought she was dating Sam."He shook his head, he didn't want to talk about it and I was completely okay with it.

The nurse came in looking solemn, "I'd appreciate it if you'd wait outside."

That was it, that was the end of Kimber Gloria Faith.

My ex-best friend.

~~~~*~~~~

You guys hated Kimber.

Well here ya go. She's gone.

Tissues anyone. I have a pile of used ones right next to my bed. I cried a bit while writing this chapter.

😭🖱🖱🖱🖱🗑

COMMENT AND VOTE :(

-Hatay