Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That

Hello...Hi...

Yay new chapter! I've been really busy practicing this new song in my violin. My A string needs left tuning andI might have accidentally tightened it and I don't know how to fix it. So I asked my friend to fix it so while she has my violin I have nothing to do on my free time, which I've had a lot,of this week, but update here on Wattpad. No for me but Yay for you. More chapters!

The song I've been practicing is called swallow tail jig:

At the top^

Yeah that's what I'm playing I was playing a little to fast and the 2nd lowest string A got dis located. My bridge moved causing the pegs to also move.

The person in the video is not me!!! I just searched up 'swallow tail jig violin' and that's what it showed me.

Well anyway if you will be entering a story in the Wattys2017 go to my profile on my Hatay46 Reading List it says Wattys2017. Basically to enter go to tags and but #Wattys2017 after June 15, 2017. BUT there are some regulations. They are also in the book.

~~~*~~~

"Wake up!" someone nudges my shoulder.

"No, go away," I mumble. I hide my head in the pillow. "Let me sleep." For some reason my hair is wet.

"So aren't coming to school?"

"Wait!" I jump out of bed. My head hits someone chin. "School!"

"Yeah, you can't go if you don't want anyone to find you,"  Trace tells me.

I groan, "Then why did you ask me then?"

"Because it was the only way to get up." I raise my eye brows, "And Bryce, and Keith already tried waking you up with water. You kicked Bryce when he tried that, Keith he..." he stops thinking of a way to say it. "He slapped you, he thought you'd died."

I touched my face, it didn't hurt, "What time is it?"

"9:30."

All of a sudden I heard a high-pitched scream coke from outside my room. I thought I was the only girl here. "It's okay Keith, I killed the spider."

I smile and get out of bed, "Get out Trace."

"Why?"

"I'm going to change, get out."

"Can I stay?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Beca-What do you think Trace?"

"Fine" he huffs, "I'll leave." He stomps out and slams the door behind him.

I get out my bag and take out a gray tank top, maroon jacket, and navy blue leggings. I put on my pink converse and a necklace. I put my hair into a high pony tail and put my clothes on. After that, I out on my black rimmed glasses and zip my bag up. I don't bother to put on make up. I never do, I don't even think I own any. The only time I have make up on is when Lindsey to Hannah puts it on me.

I start walking through the long hallway to the kitchen admiring the artwork on the walls.

>>><<<

I'm lost. I've been going in circles. I can't even find the elevator to get down to the first floor! I just ended up back at my room. I take out my phone, my hero and text my newly added contact. Keith.