Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With

A/N: Now that I'm officially cured I'm planning on finishing this story by the end of 2017!!! So I'll be updating as often as I can. I won't be updating the other stories as much as I'd like, I'm sorry.

It has come to my attention(I realize how formal that sounds) that I put the dialogue of Kimber saying 'pickles are good for the skin' I'm not sure if that true or not. It's probably not because one, the acid would hurt you and the smell would probably bother you so I wouldn't recommend trying it. I'm not trying it either.

I'm going to ask you a question, it won't spoil ANYTHING. It might happen or it might never happen. The question is should I put smut in this book? I'm not going to go into A LOT of detail.

And he's I put the song T Shirt for this chapter because I freaking love it
Anyways please COMMENT AND VOTE :P

~~~~*~~~~

I've been coming to the hospital every day after school to check on Kimber, Jace's is the one that always tells me to leave five minutes after. Bryce tells me it's because Jace thinks I remind Kimber too much of Meagan.

"Why do you always show up here? Don't you have better things to do like go home and get yelled at by your parents?" Jace had started making rude ass remarks since the second day I showed up to see Kimber.

     "What's your problem."

     "I've already told you!" Jace looks over at Kimber who's leaning over to us with wide eyes trying to listen to the conversation. He gets close to my ear and whispers, "you remind her to much of her."

     "Well that's not my fault," I sputter.

     He sighs and rolls his eyes, "just-" he closes his eyes as if regretting what he's going to say next. "Just don't act nerdy and caring and naive while your around her."

     I roll my eyes and start to agree when I finally process what he says. "Wait! Are you saying that I'm Naive?"

     "Yes that's exactly what I said."

I shrug and push the comment away now glad that Jace is talking to me without expressing violence.

~~~~*~~~~

     "What should I wear? He never told me where we were going how am I supposed to wear something when I don't know where we're going?" Hannah panicked.

     Bryce had asked her on a date a day ago and since it was Hannah's first time actually going on a date with come one she actually liked she was freaking out.

     "Did he say anything about what you should where?" I asked sounding clueless.

     "He said dress casually but what kind of casual?"

     "Well," Lindsey started. "There's business casual, season casual, sport casual, party casual, formal casual, restaurant casual, casual casual."

     "I already know that Lindsey! But the key word is CASUAL!"

     I roll my eyes, "Nu-Uh Ashley you can't just roll your eyes at me! If you were in my
position you'd be freaking out too!"

     I scoff, "I don't think I'll ever be in your position."

     Lindsey rubs my back, "yes you will."

     "But that's not important right now! Stilettos of Pumps?" Hannah asks holding up two pairs of shoes.

     "What's the difference?" I ask.

     Hannah's eye twitches, "what?"

     "What's the difference," I ask again starting to get a lot scared.

     "Stilettos have skinnier heels than pumps! Which means that Pumps would be better to wear if we were to to walking or dancing while Stilettos at for restaurant casuals!"

     After nine dresses, three skirts, and about ten different shirts, sorry blouses, Hannah finally agreed to go with a casual sun dress and tan sand led that I told her to wear in the beginning.

We are at Hannah's house and after a lot of convincing to my parents I'm spending the night at Lindsey's. We get a knock on the door and I go to open it while Hannah freaks out and hides in her room.

Bryce's standing there with jeans a white shirt and his usual black leather jacket that I've never seen him without, "I'm here for Hannah."

"And who are you?"

"Her date."

"Where are you going?"

"On a picnic."

"What time will you be home with my daughter?"

Bryce looks at me annoyed, "can you tell Hannah to come to the door Ashley."

I roll my eyes, "fine. Hannah, Bryce is here!"

A few seconds later Hannah shows up with Lindsey trailing from behind her as they walk out both me and Lindsey yell, "Use protection!"

Which causes them to start running to Bryce's car? He drives cars? He's normally on a motorcycle decided not to use it for Hannah.

     Awwwwwwwwwwww he's whipped.

     Lindsey drives us both to her house. We hear screams from inside the house before we walk in. "That's just my brother."

      How do you react when you find out that your best friends thirteen year old brother screams like a girl, "Oh." Easy answer, you don't react at all. When we walk in to her living room we see Carson, Lindsey's brother on the couch playing video games.

     "Carson."

     He doesn't respond and continues slicing up zombies like an average thirteen year old boy would.

We both walk up stairs to Lindsey's room where I see Keith sitting on her bed wearing a tux. He's holding flowers in his hand, and has this weird smile on.

"Keith?"

"That's my name."

"What are you doing at my house."

"My grandma kicked me out of her house and the other house I'm staying at is well not as nice as yours so ca I stay here?"

"Sure," she nods smiling and jumps on the bed making Keith fall of, "But you can't get on my bed, your sleeping in the closet."

"Yes ma'am."

We spent most of the time in Lindsey's room talking giving Keith make overs which he was only letting Lindsey do to him, he said something to me about annoying her touch his face.

I was currently walking up the steps with a bowl of popcorn in my hand, when I opened the door Keith was on Lindsey's bed.

I will be scared for life because:

Lindsey and Keith were taking off each other's clothes.

I tip-toes some stairs with the popcorn in my hand and sat next to Carson who was still playing video games. "Where's your parents?"

"How should I know? They both left before me and Lindsey went to school yesterday morning and back, they said something about work and junk."

"Mhmm, what are you playing."

"Don't you have friends up stairs to play with."

"Nah, they're playing together and well I don't want to umm-"

That's when we start hearing noise coming from upstairs and I puke all over Carson.

~~~~*~~~~

First of all I fell of my bed writing this and my head really hurts so I don't really know why I wrote the ending like this. (this is what I'm thinking after editing the chapter ten minutes after writing it.)

COMMENT & VOTE

-Hatay