You know that common excuse, The Dog Ate My Homework?
Well, let's tweak that up just a bit to... one of the most notorious boys in your whole school ate yours.
Nerdy, geeky, straight A good girl. Pretty cliché right?
Every girl believes they can change him.
But Bryce Anderson won't change his ways. But not in the way you're thinking. He's just your typical teenage boy with problems at home and a lot to hide.
Now what happens when this trouble maker thinks that he can turn the tables and change the good girl?
His face was so close against mine, I could practically feel his breath on my lips. He whispers to me so closely that I think it was a broken peace of my imagination. He says, "I thought someone as smart of you wouldn't be so naive to everyone around her."
I look at him in the eye and without thinking twice I reply, "How? I have you as a friend don't I?"
He smirks and leans in taking away any distance that had remained between us, "just friends?"
"More. After all you did eat my homework."
He pulls his face back a bit, and I see a bit of red creeping up his neck, "I ALREADY EXPLAINED MY REASONING!"
He Ate My Homework
Only on Wattpad.com
All Rights Reserved
Still under writing process. NOT COMPLETED
- He Ate My Homework
- Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here
- Chapter 2// Guys Why Is The Bathroom Talking
- Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules
- Chapter 4// No You Don't They're Just Skin Blobs
- Chapter 5//We'll Be Like Superman To The Rescue
- Chapter 6// I Don't Think They'll Want That
- Chapter 7// Guys This Is Actually Happening
- Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls
- Chapter 9//This Isn't The First Time A Police Officer Has Knocked On That Door
- Chapter 10// We Are Doomed I Tell You Doomed
- Chapter 11// Ashley I Told You Friends Couldn't Come Over
- Chapter 12//Your Parents Never Told You About Meagan
- Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You
- Cover and Title Change
- Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas
- Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday
- Chapter 16// You Were Eavesdropping
- Chapter 17// Pickles Are Good For The Skin
- Chapter 18// Don't You Have Friends Up Stairs To Play With
- Chapter 19// It's Happening
- Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic
- Chapter 21// Beat Keith With Sticks
- Chapter 22// Becasue I Only Made Reservations For Two People
- Chapter 23// Flame
- Chapter 24// Meow Meeeowww
- Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See
- Chapter 26// You Say Whaaaa
- Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey
- Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico
- Authors Note
- Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward
- Chapter 30// Give Me A High Five Younglings We Shall Rejoice In Our Youth
- Chapter 31// You Don't Say Thanks To That It's Normal
- Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die
- Chapter 33// I'm Not One Of Those Cliché Girls Who Just Walk Away
- Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry
- Chapter 35// I Need To Pee
- Chapter 36// I Love Fried Chicken
- Chapter 37// I Can't Just Not
- Chapter 38// It Really Is Going To Be Okay
- Chapter 39// I Keep Them Handy For These Situations
- Chapter 40// Only If You Agree To Be Mine
- Chapter 41// 0-0-0-0
- Chapter 42// You're Like The Female Version Of Curious George
- Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out
- Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?
- Chapter 45// Hello Me
- New Cover!
- Sequal Titles???
- Sequal Is Up!
- Valentines Day
- 10K WHAT!?