Chapter 46 ~ My Love For You Was Bulletproof

Dan's POV:
I'm planning the perfect night on Saturday. I need to get (Y/N) back. My phone buzzes next to me.

New post from KickthePj: Horror movies and popcorn fights with this nerd.

The picture was a really cute photo of (Y/N) and Pj, with (Y/N)'s head rested on his shoulder. They were both mid-laugh and popcorn was everywhere.

I tap like and continue to the comments.

"Awww cute!" One read. I can feel myself getting jealous.

"OTP" I felt my face heating up.

"Aww it's the Creative Couple! I ship it!!" And I felt my heart shatter. They would be cute together. I'm going to have to make Saturday amazing.

>•<

I open my eyes and lift my head off of Pj's shoulder.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he smiles taking his eyes off of the TV.

"Good morning" I yawn, my voice raspy from sleep.

"Do you want to go out to grab breakfast?" He asks.

"Sure I'll start getting ready after this episode of Adventure Time" I nod, motioning to the TV.

He agrees and we finish the cartoon. I get up and put on this outfit:

Then I do a quick wing with my eyeliner and finish my makeup routine

Then I do a quick wing with my eyeliner and finish my makeup routine. Then I brush my hair and then sit down by Pj on the couch.

"I love your shirt" he compliments noticing the symbol on the front of it.

"Thanks!" I beam.

"No problem! Okay! To the restaurant!" He proclaims, motioning towards the door.

>•<

We return from our breakfast adventure, with me still bitter about Pj paying, and we sit at his desk.

"Hello Tiny Planet Explorers" he begins. "Today, I have a special guest" he pauses.

"Hi!" I exclaim popping into frame.

"Miss (Y/N)!!"

"So what are we doing today Pj?" I ask him.

"Well (Y/N)," he pauses for effect, "today we are going to be doing "Peej and (Y/N) draw each other part two" he announces.

"Really rolls off the tongue doesn't it?" I murmur.

"Yes. Anyways. I'll begin. I'll be drawing you as me" he passes me the ukulele, and says to play whatever, so I begin to strum the intro to "Bulletproof Love".

"I'll breathe you in with smoke, in the backyard lights" I sing as he draws.

"This isn't fair!" I cry, striking the strings of the ukulele. "Don't you try to blame this on me!" I pause, knowing what line is coming next, "My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me".

The words hit me like a truck. I loved Dan, and I think I still do. But in Vic Fuentes' words, my love for him was bulletproof but he's the one who shot me.