Chapter 7 ~ Q&A

Dan and I hop into the limo. We take a few pictures with fans and then its time for the panel. Then the plan goes well... according to plan. I sit next to him and as we are doing our intro he puts his arm around me. 'I REALLY like messing with our fans' I think as the crowd erupts. 

Then I notice that all of the members of the panel are looking at us. We forgot to tell them we were doing this. First Lilly answers a question, then Sean. Thats when I got the question I was waiting for. 

A tweet reads up on the screen. "Dan, are you and (Y/N) together? #Q&A #(Your and Dan's ship name). He leans in close to me and our lips meet. I like it. Like, a lot. "Does that answer your question?" he says when he pulls away. 

You feel like you have to add "But seriously we aren't official"

Dan looks at you. "Do you want to be?" he says with a wink.

"Are you serious?" I ask. He looks away, flustered. "I would love to" I say and hug him. I look at the other Youtuber's expressions as I wait for the crowd's cheers to die down. Lilly and Jenna look shocked. Adende, Mark and Jack are laughing. And Phil. Poor Phil. He looks sad. Why?

I quickly forget that thought as Dan draws me close I rest my head on his shoulder. After the Q&A finished. Dan and I walk off the stage, hand in hand. We go out to meet fans.

DAN'S POV:

So. That happened. (Y/N) is my girlfriend. We are walking to go meet fans. She's rambling on about a video game she's working on. Any other day I would be super into that conversation but I can't pay attention due to all of the happiness I'm experiencing.

"OMMGGGGG HIIIIII!" a girl yells to us. (Y/N) and I stop holding hands and hug the girl, then we take a picture with her and sign her phone case. Then she walks away looking starstruck. That never gets old. Somebody almost crying when they meet me even though I'm just an awkward guy on the internet.

The rest of the vacation is a blur. (Y/N) went back to her room after Vidcon to get packed. She's getting a ride to the airport with us in the morning. I crawl into bed and fall asleep.