Chapter 31 ~ Hollywood Studios

"5 more minutes" I whine as the alarm goes off. Dan shuts it off and attempts to get out of bed.

"Cuddle meeeee" I whine, snuggling in with him.

"But I wanna go to Hollywood Studios" he whines back, but after he gets comfortable with me again he mumbles, "10 more minutes".

"NOPE!" Phil laughs before smacking us with a pillow.

"P-" I begin but I get cut-off with a mouthful of pillow, "PHIL WE GET IT" I snap.

"Okay, okay" he puts his hands up in surrender and backs away slowly. Dan helps me up, out of bed. I go and change into this:

I walk out of the bathroom and Dan smiles

"You have never looked more beautiful" he laughs. I roll my eyes and peck him on his lips. He changes into a Eeyore shirt and Phil wears a Tigger shirt. Dan takes a picture of us and posts it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption:

Daniel Howell: 'Bout to hit Hollywood Studios with Phil and my Hunny 🍯

"Hunny?" I ask him.

"Thats how Pooh spells it" he explains with a voice that means 'Duh'.

"I know. It was my childhood too y'know" I smile. Then the three of us take a bus and a monorail to Hollywood Studios (If you didn't know, its a section of the Disney World park) When we arrive, we go to the Star Wars flight simulation. We all geek out at the different robots in the waiting line and all of the different decorations throughout the rooms. We go on the ride and we all fangirl over the flight simulation.

"GUYS WE NEED TO BUILD A LIGHTSABER" I almost yell after we enter the giftshop. We rush over and assemble one. Me, being the 3dg3lord I am, pick a red lightsaber. Dan picks green, and Phil picks blue. We put it together, pay and then walk outside. 

I get an employee to take our photo as we pose. Dan stabs Phil, Phil looks like he is in terrible pain, and I look like I am swinging at Dan. I post it on my Insta and Twitter.

(Y/N): The force is with us three nerds

Then we walk along the streets of Disney and go watch a 3D Muppet movie. 

"Okay but we need to do the Tower of Terror. It matches my aesthetic!" I run towards the ride, dragging the two with me. We walk down the winding path through the "hotel"'s courtyard. We enter the lobby and cobwebs are covering most surfaces in the room, making it look untouched for many years.

Then the three of us are put into a crowded room with a few strangers to watch the Twilight Zone intro video about the ghosts, giving us a backstory for the ride. It finishes and I take Dan's hand, walking along the dim corridor to the basement, where we wait in the last line.

The the worker dressed like a bellhop motions us forward and we sit in the front row. I sit in between the two boys and I take Dan's hand and Phil takes mine. The elevator shaft we are seated in maneuvers through a few eery looking rooms, including one where a family of ghosts beckons us to join them. Then it comes to a stop when we are engulfed in complete darkness and the audio stops playing.

Suddenly, we drop, looking put across the park. The three of us are yelling at the top of our lungs as we plummet down to the ground and get sent up flying towards the sky. My hair is flying everywhere and Dan and Phil's hands were crushing mine.

The ride comes to a stop and we get off. We stroll to watch the Indiana Jones stunt show. Fire reflects in our eyes as it shoots up on the stage.

"Dan'seyesareonfire" I whisper under my breath.

"YOU CANNOT SAY THAT ANYMORE!" he snaps.

"You and your branding" I sigh.

When the park closes, we go back to our hotel. I change into pjs and crawl into bed with a shirtless Dan.

"G'night" I yawn, drifting off. 

"G'night love" he says. Then I fall asleep in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTE: I made an artbook :)