The Assassin

Name: "We've been through this already, officer, it's Alia."

Nickname: "Why are you asking me that? My alias is Miss Murder if that helps." (Ali)

Age: "Stop asking me pointless questions you already know the answer too." (23)

Gender: "Gee I don't know. Maybe Miss Murder wasn't a good enough clue, genius?" (Female)

Sexuality: "What's it matter to you? Can I get a new officer in here? This one is weird." ( Bisexual, leans more towards girls)

Species: "A boring human with spectacular abilities."

Powers: (None. Other than biting sarcasm and her skills at fighting and weapons)

Personality: "I'm a fûcking saint." (Doesn't show much emotion, doesn't get excited easily, very chill but don't get on her bad side, lazy)

Looks: Media. The birthmark goes all the way from her forehead to halfway down her neck.

Likes: The dark, the city at night, shiny things, blankets, soft things, food, cute clothes, acrobatics

Dislikes: When people bump into her, the summer, when someone invades her personal space, being forced to stay on the ground, stupid people, being given gifts

Turn ons: Going slow, meaningful sex, bondage, sweet talk

Turn offs: Screaming, meaningless sex, roughness

Background: (She's very protective about her past and she has to trust you a lot to talk about it)

Other:

-She is an assassin. She's not an easily lovable person and kills for a living.

-She's not a morning person whatsoever

-You might get kidnapped and tortured. Just a fair warning.

Scenario 1: You were her target turned secret loved because you had crucial information she'd been trying to receive.

Scenario 2: You're the one paying Miss Murder for her dirty work. Now the two of you are on the run from cops and hit men.

Scenario 3: You meet Alia as a nice young lady at a chance encounter. You get to know each other as a bit more than friends, but she's always hiding something. Leaving the house at strange times suddenly, she's really wealthy for being so lazy.

Scenario 4: Make it up