⭐❇❇The Fabulous Magician❇❇⭐

Name: "Addison, but you can call me Addy if you want."

Age: "About 20. Give or take a couple zeros." (200)

Gender: "I'm a guy."

Sexuality: "I love boys. Well, I love girls too but I'm sexually attracted to-oh you get the point." (Flamboyant homosexual)

Species: "A lovely little thing called a sorceror. It's different than being human. You don't know how many times people say that I'm just human and know how to use magic. You're not gonna say that, right sweetheart?" (Sorceror. Never call him a human. He's sensitive about the topic, obviously)

Powers: "Most light magic. Teleporting, reading feelings of people, being able to identify curses, finding out people's soulmates. Except my own. Kinda sad."

Personality: (Flirty, bubbly, happy, slightly sad at being stuck on Earth, loves people)

Looks: "I'm cute, aren't I?"

Likes: Coffee, food, dancing, animals, fairy tales, romance, swimming

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Likes: Coffee, food, dancing, animals, fairy tales, romance, swimming

Dislikes: eating in front of other people, going out to eat at restaurants, being sick, his allergies to cats and dogs, people saying he's human, people making fun of his hair or when he paints his nails

Other: He likes to paint his nails

-He has never had alcohol

-He is a huge romantic and will fall in love too quickly searching for his soulmate

-Hates thunderstorms

-Loves cats and dogs too much and will ignore his allergies until he's wheezing like a squeaky toy.

Backstory: He was kicked out of his own dimension for falling in love with a human girl. She cheated on him and he's moved onto liking guys romantically. He's set up a rather impressive business performing small bits of magic. He's lonely even though he talks to so many people and is very friendly.

Position: He's a seke

Turn ons: Vocal partners, sweet talk, bruises, biting

Turn offs: Being humiliated, being hurt, blood, whips, master kink

Scenario 1: You were dragged into the store with your latest girlfriend. She had been begging you to go with her to this stupid magic store for a week. You agreed and had picked her up after cheer practice to go out. The door opened and it looked like a normal shop, not as dark and macabre as you had expected. A blue haired boy poked his head out of a room and sighed, "Let me guess...soulmate reading?" Your girlfriend was in awe over his skills and then he looked at you. He raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'Really?' He took you both back into a room and looked you both over for a minute. He touched your girlfriend's shoulder for a minute with his eyes closed. Then he moved over to you and touched your shoulder. His eyes jolted open, blue eyes wide. "You're not soulmates." He said. He didn't seem surprised. Your girlfriend was upset though, to say the least. She broke up with you the next day. You stormed back into the shop after she broke up with you and prepared to yell at the blue haired boy. He looked up at you and smiled. It was like all your anger melted away at that smile. You...

Scenario 2: You'd been seeing things lately. Shadows from the corners of your eyes and horrible nightmares. Your parents had done everything except an exorcism. You were exhausted and more than a little weirded out. So when one of your classmates told you to visit this one guy, you didn't argue. It took 10 minutes with the adorable bluenette boy and him working his "magic." After that eternity he opened his eyes and smiled, promising that you would be able to sleep well for the rest of your nights. After asking what it cost, he blushed and said, "Your company at dinner tonight." You...

Or just make one up.