The Older Brother

Don't ask why the song is there. Just listen and appreciate it.

Name: Parker (and Taylor)

Age: 19 (and 1)

Gender: Male (and female)

Sexuality: Bisexual (N/A. What do you expect? A lesbian baby?)

Species: Human (and human)

Personality: Patient, loving, takes a lot to make him angry, always sleepy, sweet, always asking what he can do to help (Taylor has a lot of personality. Usually very happy, always giggling or laughing at everything, but when she gets mad...it's not fun. Loves to babble and 'talk' to Parker )

Looks:

Likes: Playing with Taylor, naps, no homework, coffee, music, dancing, sleeping in

Dislikes: making Taylor unhappy, the doctor, thinking about his parents, having to take Taylor with him to school

Backstory: His parents are still alive, somewhere, off getting drunk and not caring for their children. They used to abuse Parker until they just left one day, leaving him with his baby sister. He gets calls from them sometimes, but mostly ignores them. He takes care of Taylor and works 2 jobs and is in school to be able to pay the bills and save up money for her.

He's a virgin and he doesn't want a relationship, afraid it'll turn out to be like his parents. He has a bit of trust issues and he's always afraid people will turn out to be mean.

Scenario 1: You see Parker outside the library, a stack of books by his feet reaching up to his knee, and trying to calm a crying baby down. He looked close to tears himself, trying to reach a small stuffed bunny that had fallen on the floor and some mean guy had kicked it farther away, laughing loudly. The baby started to cry louder as the bully got closer to her, teasing Parker. You...

Or make one up. There's a lot of good opportunities here.