The Fairy

Name: Hi! I'm Willow!

Nickname: *shrugs* I don't know about that...maybe Pixie?

Gender: A girl

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: *giggles* Part fairy, part human

Powers: I can use Earth magic

Personality: I like to think I'm nice. (Bubbly, cheery, adorable, innocent, scarily smart even though she seems dumb, is not afraid to kick butt if you hurt one of her friends, can be very naive)

Looks:

Likes: Flying, walks in the park, sugar, (helpful hint: don't give fairies sugar

Likes: Flying, walks in the park, sugar, (helpful hint: don't give fairies sugar. Majorly bad idea) animals

Dislikes: Rude people, crowded places, roller coasters, scary movies, alcohol, and going out to eat at restaurants for some reason

Backstory: Tries to live a normal life, even as a fairy. She works at a theme park and works as a character. She does have the ability to hide her wings and that's when she works at a cafe. Has no recollection of her parents and believes she's all alone in the world.

Smut is not allowed with Willow. *hugs fairy protectively* she's too innocent. Move along.

Scenario 1: You were dragged along with your family to a dumb theme park. It was for your little stepsister's birthday party and you would have preferred to have a blind date with Hannibal Lecter. You noticed the character walking around and couldn't help but stare. Those wings looked so real...She noticed your stare and smiled at you, walking over. She winked and mouthed "They're real" and pointed to her wings before excitedly gushing to your sister about if it was her birthday. You...

Scenario 2: You were in the park with a group of friends. Your (frisbee, football, soccer ball, etc) got stuck in the bushes. You ran over and couldn't find the stupid thing. Walking amongst the trees you hear a startled scream. You run over and see an annoyed looking girl with wings rubbing her head. She held up your (toy of choice) and scowled, "Is this yours?" You...

Or just make one up.