The Puppet

Name: "T-they called me Lacey." (Lacey Everra)

Nickname: "What's that?" (None)

Gender: *Looks down at body* "I'm pretty sure I'm a girl" (Female)

Sexuality: *blushes* "I like boys" (Straight)

Species: "Human?"

Powers: "...I hurt them...I used scissors." ( No powers)

Personality: "..." (Very childlike, short tempered, sensitive, slightly insane, wants nothing more than to make you happy with her)

Appearance:

Likes: Reading, the sun, being outside, long bubble baths, being able to do what she wants, walk around without guards

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, the flashbacks, her nightmares, feeling like she has strings again, the medicine

Other- She has PTSD.

-She loves the colour pink

Backstory: As a little girl, Lacey was kidnapped by a cult. They wanted to make a living doll to do their bidding. They would tie Lacey up and make her dance for them. They claimed that they all loved her. They would drug her if she ever seemed stubborn. When the police found her, her strings were cut and she was carrying scissors covered with blood. She was taken to one of the world's top asylums and that's where she will stay.

Scenario 1: You're Lacey's caregiver...with a taser. You were assigned to watch over the sweet little killer in the asylum. Bring her food, keep her company, make sure she doesnt ever come into contact with sharp objects, etc. You like her, she's more friendly than your co-workers. She's sweet, always asking how your day was and telling you stupidly corny puns and jokes. Yet she still scares you. She killed ten grown men and still asks for pretty bows and ribbons to put in her hair. One day you go to her cell and find her silent and curled up in a ball. You...

Scenario 2: Make one up

Turn ons: Lace, heated kisses, bruising, going slow, praise

Turn offs: pain, bondage, being blindfolded