The Demon

Name: Ryan (Don't forget about me! Ivory!)

Nickname: None if you want to live (Call me Daddy)

Gender: Male (Go ahead and check, kitten)

Sexuality: Gay (I'm straight as a rainbow)

Species: Half demon (I'm the demon half, Ryan's the human half)

Powers: Persuasion

Personality: Flirty, possessive, broody, can be rude (Pervy, dirty minded, cruel and sadistic)

Looks: Ryan looks like this

Ivory looks like this

Likes: Reading, making his partner happy, the beach, loves when his partner wears his clothes especially when they're too big

Dislikes: seeing his partner sad, having to use persuasion, letting Ivory have control

Turn ons: Biting, bruising, grinding, blindfolding his partner, a vocal partner

Turn offs: Blood, public sex, rape, having to be submissive, bondage

Backstory: Ryan was always bullied for being different. He only ever lived with his mother who was resentful of him. He grew up and mastered several forms of martial arts. He vowed to protect people being bullied because he knows what it's like. When Ivory first appeared and he learned how to use his power, a few of his childhood bullies went missing. Since then, he's secretly terrified to let Ivory loose again.

Scenario 1: Ryan was driving around when Ivory went crazy in his head. "Angel! Angel! I smell an angel!" He slammed on the brakes and looked over to see you getting dragged by two guys down an alley way. He sighed, how stereotypical. He got out of the car and walked over, "Excuse me" he purred, persuasion filling his voice, "but I think you should let him go." The two men dropped the angel on the concrete and walked away, mindlessly. Ryan gave you a look and then turned away. You...

Scenario 2: Make one up

Requirements:

-Have to be an angel

-Has to be persistent at winning the demon over