The Criminal

Name: Kaden

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Sexuality: (Not included in the police report but bisexual)

Species: Human

Personality: (Rude without meaning to be, snippy, annoyed easily, seems evil, secretly wants a cuddle buddy)

Looks: (Media and picture below)

Likes: (Playing with knives and fire, chess, the dark, having company, tea, sex)

Dislikes: (the police, the gang who won't leave him alone, getting caught)

You'll have to find out his backstory in the rp.

Turn ons: Daddy kink, BDSM, a little bit of pain

Turn offs: His partner in too much pain, crying, roleplay, necrophilia, weird kinks

Obviously dominant.

Scenario 1: You're a new transferred police officer, going undercover to get into a crime ring that works with the man called Kaden. How did someone get away with so much? How was this man not in prison yet? You work your way to the top of the ring and Kaden shows interest in your abilites. Work it out from there.

Scenario 2: Kaden was the jerk who for you busted. You were partners for one heist. One stupid heist. And you get locked away for a year. You're out for blood now. But the night you find him, he's drunk and so happy to see you, rambling about how he really liked you and still does. Your icy heart melts a little bit watching the cold, calculating man turn into a teddy bear wanting cuddles and affection. You...

Or make one up.