I See the Light

Jason's POV

Pain. That's all I remember is pain and then darkness. I could hear screaming before the noise of voices was replaced by tires screeching. Table wheels clanging and a monitor beeping. I heard someone crying saying they were afraid of me dying? Was it that serious?

"-we need- talk." Was that Alfred? I missed Alfred... Clanging of footsteps on metal stairs. Someone was coming? No, they were leaving. A heavy door opening-

"I need to be there!" Dick? More screaming. A long silence besides muffled voices. A heart monitor? It's flat lining......darkness.

-

Bright light. I was conscious now. It's almost blinding. Wait, my eyes aren't even fucking open. What the fu-

"Jason?" I groaned, my eyes fluttering open. Looking around without moving my head, I could see the faces of Roy, Alfred, Bruce and Barbara.

"What're you guys-?" I started to ask but I was cut off by excited screaming from Roy.

"You're alive! We were worried sick!" Roy rambled on about what had happened after the fight and what happened with Damian before ending it about how stupid I looked when I was asleep.

"I'll be sure to wear makeup next time I get stabbed and pass out from blood loss, you f*cking dumba**." I kind of missed his stupid mouth.

"I'll go tell everyone he's awake." Bruce spoke to Alfred as if I wasn't in the room. Maybe he was mad from our last encounter. Who gives a sh*t anyway. He deserves whatever crap Alfred is gonna give him, and knowing Alfred, he will.

-

Short chapters, I know, I'm really sorry if this book is starting to get really crappy, I'm trying but I haven't written in a while so I hope this update wasn't so bad.