"What the hell is going on here?"

"We- we got locked in sir." I stood up awkwardly.

The boys were slowly waking up now and once they saw the coach they scrambled up.

"How do you even manage that!? Get home and get changed, you better be back here in time for classes. If not I'll be having a word with the principal." He huffed, scratching his bald head.

"Yes sir." I bowed and along with the other boys, and ran out of there.

I rubbed my eyes as we walked out, and next thing I know someone picked me up, swinging me over their shoulder.

"Chanyeol- ah! What are you doing?" I laughed and flailed my limbs around.
"Let me dooooooooowwwwnnn." I whined. "Baekhyun! Help me!"

My boyfriend skipped ahead laughing at me. "Man that sucks."

I glared at him. "No kisses for a week."

His eyes widened. "Yeolie let her down!" He made grabby hands at me and the giant.

Chanyeol chuckled, his deep laugh vibrating through his body. He put me down, and I adjusted my clothes, then punched him in the arm.

I playfully glared at the boy. "Lame-o."

"Aish." He smiled.

~~~

Baekhyun dropped me off at my house so I could change.

"I'll be back in half an hour to pick you back up."

"Thank you so much." I grinned.

"Anything for you princess."

He drove off and I quickly ran into the house, slipping into the shower.

I hummed a little tune into my head while I did everything I needed to do, and then got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my figure.

I stepped into my room and slipped on my spare uniform. I rubbed my hair in my towel, until a door slammed.

I stood up alert and confused. "Mom? Dad?" I yelled. Wait- they weren't even here when I got in. Which was odd.

I walked out of my room, down the hall and down the stairs. The front door was wide open.

Frick frick frick, what if this is like a horror movie?

I ran my hand through my wet hair as I internally freaked out.

Serial killers smell fear, don't show it Y/N.

Baekhyun will be here soon, everything's alright I probably just forgot to close the door. I told myself.

I closed the front door, locking it, and quickly bolted up the stairs as if someone was chasing me.

As soon as I reached the top a pair of hands grabbed me. A scream escaped my lips but was quickly muffled as a hand found its way over my mouth. My eyes were closed as I was to scared to open them and reveal the person that was probably going to kill me any second. I fought back, pushing and kicking but the person pulled my hair.