Once and for all

~ Marshall's POV~

I swear I thought someone had slapped me with a fuckin' baseball bat when I'd heard Tina's words.

She's pregnant......

I actually had never wanted any more kids but with Tina?! Since the day we'd told the guys that we're married and she'd reacted all startled when Nickle had asked her if she was pregnant, the thought had crossed my mind multiple times. Having a child with her would be wonderful and the timing couldn't be any better. This baby, our baby, was probably my last chance to get my wife back for good.

"How far are you?" I asked her and had to hold myself back from laying my hand on her stomach.
"10 weeks!" She answered coldly and as much as I tried I couldn't keep myself from smiling. "What's that stupid smile for?" She asked annoyed and I teared my eyes away from her stomach and looked into her beautiful face.
"It's a honeymoon baby." I answered quietly and for a second her bitter expression slipped into a small smile, but it disappeared quickly.
"Look, I'm not hear to swoon. I wanna find some kind of arrangement for the baby so it'll have both of his parents." She stated seriously and I nodded.
"Whatever you need and want you gon get it!" I answered her and she nodded.
"I don't need and actually don't want your money, all I want is for my child to have his father around, that's all." I nodded again, though I wanted to bash my head repeatedly on the wall.

I could've been with her, hold her, kiss her..... damn I fucked up everything!!!!!

"Are you comin' back to Detroit?" I asked her and she nodded reluctantly. "When you've a doctor's appointment, could I maybe join you?" I asked on and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"Why would you want to join me?" She asked and I shrugged.
"Honestly, I've missed a hell lot with Hailie and I'd like to be there as much as you allow me to." To that she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and when she looked at me again, her eyes were tearing up. "Please don't cry..." I pleaded softly. "I know I fucked up and I wished I could turn back time and undo everything, so we could experience this," I slowly reached out my hand and brushed over her stomach, "together, Tina. I'm a'right with everythin' you decide. Just...." I let my voice trail off and exhaled deeply.
"Just?" She pressured and I rubbed with both hands over my face and looked at her again.
"Let me spend some time every now and then with you and our baby." I ended my sentence and she nodded.
"Okay. As soon as I know about the date for my next appointment, I'll call Mira and she can tell you." She informed me and before I could reply, she walked past me to the door. "Goodbye Marshall."
"Tina, wait." I halted her when she opened up to walk out and she looked at me. "I love you!" I just had to say it and all she did was inhaling deeply, before she walked out.

I gotta get her back......

Shortly after Tina; my wife, had left, I walked back into the lounge area with a feeling of something in between happy as fuck and devastated.
"Man, what she wanted?" Nickle asked me instantly and I shook my head with a smile.
"She's pregnant, man...." I let out under a breath and the room fell quiet. "I'm gonna be a dad again."
"That's fuckin' awesome!" He almost yelled and  slapped hands and hugged me quickly. "Congrats, dawg." That was the good-to-go for the others and one by one they congratulated me.
"You realize that might be yo chance to get her back, right?!" Kuniva asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know, man. I don't think she want me anymore." I answered truthfully and Royce patted my shoulder.
"Don't be fuckin' stupid. I know her pretty well and I definitely know that she'll never stop loving you and a child is a endless bond, man. You gotta get yo shit together once and for all and then you'll have a chance." I pressed my lips together and nodded.
"Ey, if ya want me to I can talk to Mika that she'll talk to your lady." Kuniva offered and I shrugged. Involving more people into this mess I'd made would probably do more harm than good, but it was worth a shot.
"Would be great, man. But listen, no more lies, tell that to Mika, please. She should be honest wit her no matter what's the outcome, aight?" He nodded and pulled his cell out of his pants pocket and walked out.