Trip down memory lane

The second Marshall had separated his lips from mine I jumped up like I'd been stung from a bee. My whole feelings were crashing down on me and I felt a mixture of so many things, shock, love, confusion, happiness, anger....

Settle for the anger!!!

I narrowed my eyes on him, bent over, pushed him back into the couch and placed my hands on his shoulders when I leaned my head to his ear.
"I won't slap you because I'm not the one to humiliate you in front of our friends but you just crossed a line. I'm not your toy you can use whenever you need it and then throw it away again!" I removed my hands off him, stood up straight and looked at our friends who had all watched the scene pretty amused. "I'll leave now!" I told them and they all started booing which made me chuckle.
"C'mon Tina, stay a lil longer. Sit down, have another drink!" Bizzy pleaded with puppy eyes and I shook my head.
"Thank him that I ain't staying longer!" I stated while I nodded my head at a still quiet and only staring at me, Marshall and Denaun slapped the back of his head.
"You just couldn't hold back, huh?!" He asked him annoyed and Marshall chewed on his lower lip and shrugged apologetically. "Get it in ya head you fucked up, man!" Denaun went on and I tilted my head and smirked from his statement.

Looks like someone is sorry for what he did...

"Anyway...." I turned my attention back at the others, "I'll leave now, but I hope I'll see you again soon!" I smiled and waved my hand at them, glared shortly at Marshall and with that turned around and walked away to search for Royce.

"Ey, T. you gonna tell me what that kiss was?" The bastard asked me with a smug smile when I found him leaning at the bar and I huffed out.
"Can you take me home or should I call a cab?" I asked him, completely brushing off his question and he nodded.
It had taken some time till we'd finally made it to his car, since my best friend had to say 'bye' to almost everyone at the location and the second he'd started the car and backed out of the parking lot he started his interrogation.
"So....shoot! Storage room, kiss, the fuck's going on?" I huffed out and slumped back in the seat, staring at the ceiling.
"He dragged me into the storage room to talk to me, but...." instantly he cutted in.
"What but? You didn't have sex with him?!"
"Am I looking to you like a hoe?" I shot back and he chuckled.
"Nah, just wanted to be sure. Go on.." I took a deep breath and went on telling him about the events.
"He said he loves me, I slapped him, he said it again and then asked me if I still love him and I said yes, but that I hate him more than I love him."
"So basically you got violent and lied..." Royce summed it up and I turned my head to him and shrugged. "Didn't know you have it in ya, lady!" I slapped his shoulder and we both chuckled.
"Shut up its not funny...." I muttered, lightly embarrassed now and Royce laughed.
"Actually it is, but go on. What 'bout that kiss?"
"He just did it to get the slutty waitress off his dick!" I answered and Royce laughed even more and repeatedly hammered on the steering wheel with his hand.
"You don't really think that?! Since months I'm tellin' you he still loves you, the fucker saw his chance and kissed ya. Not because of the hoe, he still wants you, T.!" I took a deep breath and leaned my head against the headrest of the seat and stared again at the ceiling, remembering the last conversation I had with my friend about Marshall...

Flashback

1 month ago

"I won't watch ya sulk in here!" Royce stated slightly pissed while he walked through my living room and opened the blends and windows to let some light and fresh air into my house. I was back from Hawaii since 3 days and the second I'd stepped in my house the memories; which I'd successfully pushed back during my vacation, crashed down over me like a wave. The vacation with Marshall and the girls...one of the happiest times of my life...
I'd shutted the blends, turned on music and all I did for 3 days was crying and drinking until Royce stepped into my living room.