Vacation

~ Marshall's POV ~

The rest of the flight went by relaxed. We were talking for a little more and then she suddenly placed her head in my lap and minutes later she had fallen asleep. I'd watched her the whole time and brushed my fingers through her hair. She's such an extraordinary beauty, flawless, simply fuckin' breath taking and for some time I searched through my mind if I'd ever adored a woman like I do her. The answer was simple.... NO. Tina is completely different to any other chick I ever had, she's compassionate, honest, loyal, faithful, intelligent, has class, knows how to behave.....and if you count in how she's looking, the list would be miles long.

She's my epitome of true perfection!!!

Shortly before we'd landed I bend down and placed a soft kiss on her temple to wake her up and the first thing she did was to smile at me and I prayed that I could see that sight a lot more from now on again.

The second we'd stepped off the private jet, Sam and Mitch greeted us and brought us to a car which would take us to a water plane and with that we flew to our isle.
"Gosh, its heavenly here." Tina breathed out with a smile on her face while she walked through our villa and looked out of the living room windows to the water. The house was standing in the middle of the water and I gotta admit the two fools had done a great job, finding this place.
"You are heavenly!" I stated quietly when I'd walked up behind her and she turned around and smiled before she sneaked her arms around my torso, layed her head on my shoulder and placed a kiss on my neck.

Oooohhhhhh daaaaaamn......stay calm!!!!

I'd wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly while I'd stopped breathing. I knew it would be hard to control myself around her but now that she started to be affectionate towards me, I was more than ready to rip the clothes off her body and fuck her. So a lack of air was my only solution to not explode right away.
"Marshall?" She asked and I answered with a "hm?". "Why did you stop breathing?" I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I knew I should tell her the truth but as Royce said, I shouldn't pressure her and the truth would do exactly that.
"I'm just enjoyin' the moment." I told her and not even I myself believed that shit. Tina lifted her head up and leaned back to look at me with her left eyebrow raised and a smirk.
"Enjoying the moment?" She asked and I shrugged and smirked back at her. "You want sex, right?!" She went on and while her smile grew wider I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath.
"How do you know?" I asked and she removed her arms off me, stepped back and looked down on me.

You god damn traitor!!!!!!

I shrugged apologetically at her and before she walked past me she let her hand glide over my dick and whispered a hardly audible "patience!"

She'll be the death of me....I'll die from blue balls!!!!!

We'd ordered dinner and sat outside to eat and while Tina watched the sunset, I was watching her. For a while we'd talked afterwards and then, simply for the fact that we'd hardly slept, we went to bed. I ain't gonna lie, I thought I'd to sleep on the couch but Tina had decided that I should sleep beside her.

If she knew how torturous it was for me to not touch her......

The next morning I woke up and the first thing I did was turning to my side to look at her but she wasn't there. I sat up in bed and instantly wanted to bust when I saw her stepping out of the pool right in front of the window, being all wet and only wearing a tiny bikini. She dried her body with a towel, then pulled her hair up and somehow fixated it on her head and afterwards she walked into the room and smiled instantly when she saw that I was awake.
"Good morning, love!" She greeted me and I swear, for a second I thought I was dreaming but when she crawled on the bed and I felt her lips on mine, I knew I was wide awake. "Slept well?" She asked on and while my eyes traveled over her body when she was kneeling on all 4 in front of me, I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed her shoulders and in a millisecond she was laying on her back under me.
"Do you wanna kill me?" I asked her and she bit in her bottom lip with sparkling eyes and shrugged. "Please don't torture me. I..."