Happy fucking new year!!!

1 month later...

It was the end of 2014, the 31st of December to be exact. We'd celebrated Hailie's birthday and Christmas together with my family who'd visited us and had flown back to Germany yesterday. I really enjoyed having them here with us and spending time with them, but honestly, I was also very happy that they were gone again and I could spend time with my husband alone.
Marshall and I were still doing great, perfect if you wanna call it that way and not for one second I'd regretted that I'd married him. He had turned in such a loving and caring person, it was unbelievable. For sure he'd always taken care of me and needless to say that he had always loved me like crazy, but it seemed like since we were married he put even more effort in his actions.

"Wifey, change of plans...." he said while he walked into the living room where I was sitting on the couch and watched TV. "We'll all go to Tricks and celebrate there." I turned around and frowned.
"Why at Chris' place now? I thought we'd all meet at Denaun's?" Marshall plopped down on the couch beside me and pulled me in his arms while chuckling.
"You just don't wanna go there 'cause you don't like his girl." He teased and I turned around and squinted my eyes.
"It's not that I don't like her and you know that. It's her 'friends' I despise." He smiled at me, shook his head and then kissed my temple.
"Tina, there's no need to get mad, aight?! You are my wife, you are the one I love." I exhaled deeply and snuggled into his chest.
"I know and I love you too...." I said quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist, "but it's Tess, Marshall. Tess!!!!" I emphasized her name and he kissed the top of my head while his hand glided up and down my back.
"I'll make sure that she don't bother you, okay? The bitch won't get the chance to piss my wife off." He assured me and I raised my head with a small smile and looked in his amazing eyes, before I pressed a soft kiss on his lips.
"Thank you. Promise me you won't talk to her?!" I asked unsure and he nodded and gave me a reassuring kiss.
"Not a word, gorgeous. I'll let one of the guys talk to her, aight?!" I smiled from his words and he pulled me tighter to his body. "Didn't you say you had some appointments today?" He went on and my eyes widened and after a look at my watch I jumped up.
"Oh fuck!" I burst out and hurried out of the room while I heard my husband laughing.

4 1/2 hours later I walked back inside me home, renewed. My hair was cutted, colorized and had light waves in it for the party tonight, my whole body was freshly waxed, my nails done; for sure with my usual dark red paint, and also I'd done my make-up.
"You're so fuckin' beautiful, though you definitely don't need all that shit." Marshall complimented me and I smiled and shrugged, while I sat down on his lap straddling him.
"Thank you, but I do aaaall that..." I gestured to my head, "for my sexy husband!" I said back and a smug smile appeared on his face.
"Sexy, hm?!"
"Mhmm!" I hummed back and leaned forward to kiss him while his hands glided over my upper thighs to my ass.
"Still, you don't need all that. You're fuckin' perfect, Tina." He stated and I smiled and kissed him again and let my hands glide under his shirt.
"Show me how perfect you think I am!" I demanded seductively and instantly he kissed me more passionate and pulled me by my ass on his dick.
"Whatever my wife wants...."

After our session, Marshall went upstairs in the bathroom to get ready while I called my family. Due to the time change it was already midnight in Germany and so I wished them all a 'happy new year' and afterwards I waited for him to come back downstairs, so I could take a quick shower and then get ready.
My husband had basically begged me to wear a skirt or a dress tonight, stating that he wanted to show me off.

Like a damn doll.....

Normally I was way more comfortable in pants or at least a floor length, flowing dress, but if my husband asks me for something, I definitely won't say no. And so I'd decided to wear a black pencil skirt which reached till under my knees, a nude colored silk top with a low neckline and nude colored Louboutin high heels.