Back home with a 'BOOM'

1 more hour and we would be landing back on home soil in Detroit from our trip to the Maldives. I was sitting on the couch in the private jet and let my hand brush softly over Marshall's head who was laying in my lap. He'd fallen asleep a few hours ago and all I did was admiring him and reminiscing the last days with my perfect husband.....

Flashback

4 days earlier.....

"You sure you wanna do this?" Marshall asked me for the hundredth time and I turned around, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.
"Again, I want to but if you don't, I won't be mad." I answered him and he smiled and pressed a long kiss on my lips.
"I regret every day that I haven't married you the last time. I want this, I need this, you...." he let his words trail off and kissed me again but before it could get heated we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Marshall released me and went to open while I threw on a shirt from him to not stand topless in the room.
"Boss...." Sam and Mitch walked in and pulled Marshall quickly in a hug while patting his back "happy birthday!"
Yes, it was his birthday and it would also be our wedding day.
"Thanks, come in. Want a coffee?" He asked them while they walked into the living room and when they saw me they greeted me with a nod and a "good morning, Tina."
"Morning you two!" I said with a smile and before they sat down they handed Marshall a small box and some papers.
"Everythin' okay?" He asked and when they nodded he turned to me, waving the papers in his hand and smiled widely.
"We're good to go, lady. Last chance to run!" I rolled my eyes with a chuckle and took the papers out of his hand to look at them.

Our birth certificates......

"And what's that?" I asked him curiously and he opened the box.
"I can't marry you without puttin' a ring on your finger." He answered softly and I smiled and let me fingertips glide over the beautiful but also very simple platinum rings. One was very thin and had diamonds all around, while the other was a lil bigger and just simple mat. "You like 'em?" I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Good 'cause the second it's on the finger, it'll stay there for the rest of your life." While my smile grew wider, Marshall placed the box beside him on the couch, moved his hands around my neck and opened my necklace on which the locket from him and my engagement ring were dangling. He got the ring off, put my necklace back around my neck and closed it and afterwards took my left hand and slided the ring on my ringfinger. "It's time to put it where it belongs, don't ya think?"
"Yes." I answered simply with a smile and after a quick kiss we sat down and ate breakfast with the bodyguards who also would be our witnesses, since no one else from our friends was here.

7 hours later we were standing on an emptied and secured beach part. Marshall in front of me, wearing black cargo shorts and a plain white t-shirt, and held both my hands tightly in his while he smiled at me with teary eyes.
"......I hereby declare you to husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" I heard the notary say and Marshall pulled me into his arms and gave me a kiss that took my breath away before he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.
"You're finally mine, Misses Mathers!"

Flashback end!

"Babe.....babe, you have to wake up!" I said quietly when it was time to fasten our seatbelts before the landing and Marshall turned on his side and hid his face in my shirt while mumbling "try again."

Bastard....

I chuckled and let my nails scratch softly over the side of his upper body and tried again.
"Husband, your wife would like you to wake up now." To that he sat up and instantly pressed a kiss on my lips.
"I love when you say that!" He stated and I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"I figured, since I almost wasn't allowed to call you anything else the past days." He sat up beside me, fastened his seatbelt and took my hand in his.
"Cut me some slack, wifey. Lowkey I'm a hopeless and romantic fucker." I laughed out once.
"You're damn right with the fucker part. But wifey?" He smiled smugly and shrugged.
"Not?" I squeezed my left eye shut and shook my head.
"Nope."
"Then I'll call ya Misses Mathers the whole time. You've to get used to one of 'em." He stated and leaned forward to kiss me so I wouldn't talk back.