He's probably with Naruto-kun!
(o゚▽゚)

I run up to the roof since it was Naruto-kun's hiding place but it's actually no longer a hiding place since everyone knew about it and no one goes there except him.

I walked up slowly at the stairs because I would probably disturb them, when I reached the door, it was slightly opened.. I heard them talking about..

relationship?..

Who's relationship?..

"It was you who started this aren't you?!"

I heard the president. did something happened?.. Are they fighting?!

"It was a mistake?! we're not even sure about this.."

I heard Naruto-kun.. Not sure about what?..

"then why did you kiss me then?!"

What?! N-Naruto-kun.. Kissed-

N
    O
    O
     o
     o
      o
     o
     。
    。
   .
   .
    .
    .

My hopes! My dreams! Do I.. Do I even stand a chance?.. The reason why president never likes girls it's because.. And Naruto-kun? How could he be-

"What are you doing here?"

I heard someone.. Oh no!!! I'm discovered!!.. W-what should I do?!

"U-Uhm.. P-President I.."

I tried to say a word but they didn't let me.. They both pulled me away from the door and locked it from the outside.

they both sat me on the floor and starts looking at me as if like they would threaten me specially the President.

Please don't kill me. (;>_<;)

"How much did you hear? Speak up Hyuga.." (`ロ´)

"No need to be so rough on her Sasuke.." ( ̄へ ̄)

Naruto-kun told the president.

What should I say?.. from the words I heard . I think I know already everything.. I'm not that dumb not to understand right?.. (;>_<;)

"She's from class A Naruto.. she's not as dumb as you are.. She probably understand what's going on between us but probably wouldn't know what circumstances she would have after eavesdropping.."

The president said as he stare at me with those dark rounded eyes of hiS as if like it's about to such me in like a black hole.

"I-I'm really sorry.. I promise.. I wouldn't say a word to anyone.."

I told them and Naruto-kun suddenly pats my head that I'm almost fainting but President suddenly held my shoulder and shakes me.

"Oi! Oi! Don't just go fainting!! I'm not done talking!"

President said.