"Fine" He mumbled.

"Okay now go, I have to grab the cookies I forgot them" I chuckled patting his back then getting up to grab the cookies.

____________________

I knocked on the door and it was opened second later by Rick who was all shaved and dressed up in a nice shirt and jeans.

"Hey Rick" I smiled.

"Y/N/N (nickname) Hi" He said smiling and giving me a hug.

"I brought cookies" I smiled.

"They will go next to Carols" he smirked.

"Oh come on you can't put me next to Carols she's my competition" I teased and he looked back and gave me a devilish grin. I chuckled and took off my jacket making my way into the living room hearing the chatter of all the gang.

"Y/N/N" everyone cheered as I entered the living room, a;; of them were pretty much drunk.

"Hey, guy's" I smiled and chuckled. I went over to the couch and took a seat on Carl's lap. Everyone awed then went back to their conversations.

"Hey, babe" I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Hey, I'm glad you made it" he smiled.

"Okay everyone is here let's do presents" Glenn cheered like a little kid. everyone scoffed and rolled their eyes but didn't disagree.

"Y/N here you go it's from Glenn and I" Maggie smiled giving me a tiny square box.

I smiled and tore off the ribbon and the wrapping paper. I removed the top of the tiny black box to unveil a bracelet that had a blue crystle that had family engraved in it. 

"oh guy's I love it" I said smiling and went up to give them both a hug.

"Oh and I kind of got you an extra gift" Glenn smirked. Maggie looked at him with a confused look.

"You didn't have to Glenn" I said with a hint of confused and worry in my voice. I opened the small bag to reviel a box of condoms on the inside. 

"You jackass" I chuckled and threw the box at him.

"Glenn" Maggie said hitting his arm.

"What I'm just making sure they are protected isn't that what I'm supposed to do protect them" He smirked.

"I've protected your ass more than enough times so I'll give them to you" I smirked, everyone laugh.

"Oh shut up" He smirked and threw the box away.

"I guess I just won't give you your gift then" I smirked while looking away and pretended to be snotty and offended.

"No, no please I'm sorry" He whined and begged like a child.

"Fine here" I chuckled throwing him his present and throwing Maggie hers. "And Morgan here"  I said throwing him a new book. 

"Thanks, y/N you remembered" He smiled.

"of course" I smiled back.

"And Michonne" I said throwing her present to her.

"nice just what I needed" SHe smiled and came over and hugged me. I gave her a sharpener for her machete.

Everyone else exchanged gifts I even got a couple of new things. A new knife, and new gun, and a couple of other books that I had mentioned.

"Hey you guy's haven't exchanged your guy's girfts yet" Rick said.

"I guess we should" I said looking at him.

"Here" He said handing me a tiny white box.

"And here you go" I smiled. "Open yours first" I said eager to see his reaction.

"Okay" He chuckled. "Y/N/N I love it" He smiled holding up the ring on the silver chain. 

"And I got a chain for mine" I smiled lifting up the chain. carl gave me a small peck on the lips and I messed up his hair and we both chuckled.

"Awe you guy's are too cute" Maggie awed.

"I agree you two are perfect for each other" Michonne added.

"Open yours" He chuckled.

I opened up the small white box that revealed a picture of Carl and me.

"You remember what day that was" He asked.

"It was the first day we got together" I said admiring the Polaroid picture that Carl and I had taken. I was laughing as he kissed me cheek I was covering my mouth with my hand slightly revealing the promise ring he had given me that day.

"Oh, Carl I love it" I smiled.

"That's not it lift up the bottom" He said. I gave him a confused smile and lifted it up.

I lifted it and it showed a shiny silver ring with a small probably fake but beautiful diamond on the top of it.

"Car what..." As I looked at Carl was on one knee and everybody was cheering and shouting.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I have loved you for my whole life, we were best friends since the begging and now we are here 3 years later together sitting on this couch, today has been my dream come true the whole family sitting here and me being with you, and it may be a walker filled world but that dosn't change that I want you to be my wife" Everyone stared in anticipation and awed at some parts. "And I want to know...will you marry me" He asked I had my hand covering my mouth and tears were spilling down my cheeks.

"Yes" I said and everybody cheered. He slipped the ring on my finger and I covered my mouth showing the ring as I laughed. Carl kissed my cheek then a flash went off.

"Now you have two pictures matching two very special days" Maggie said handing me the photo.

"You knew" I said looking over at Maggie.

"Of course I knew I'm Maggie" she chuckled.

"I love all of you" I smiled.

Everyone went back to chatting and congratulating Carl and me. It was really the best day ever.