Chapter 27

°Lovely's POV°

"Why don't you tell her the truth?" I asked him.

"I don't want to hurt her" he sighed.

"Kapag nalaman mo bang niloloko ka lang niya aaminin mo na?" nagtataka siyang tumingin sakin.

"What do you mean?" naguguluhang tanong niya.

"Wala naman. It's just a what if. You don't know her that well though" nakangiting sagot ko.

"I'm going home. Baka hinahanap na niya ko" paalis na dapat siya but I hug him from the back.

"Just stay with me, please..." hindi siya nagsalita. We stayed like that for minutes before he leave.

"Now now my sister. Do you want me to break my relationship with Chris?" my brother asked.

"Not yet. I want him to ask for it. I don't want to sacrifice you my brother. Let's wait still" I smirk.

"If you get what you want, can I also get mine?" nagtatakang napatingin ako sa kanya.

"What do you mean?" he smile evilly.

"I don't care if I sacrifice my friendship with him but I know you will get him in the end and I want to get Yumi" hindi agad nag sink in ang mga sinabi niya sa utak ko.

"H-ha?" totoo ba lahat ng narinig ko? Am I dreaming?

"You heard it right my sister" he's grinning.

"What happened to you? Does that Yumi did anything to you?" he's not really interested to her right? Bakit parang biglang nagbago ihip ng hangin.

"Aren't you happy that I'm interested in a girl now?" I know I want him to find a girl that he will take time to please. It's because I want him to find the right girl for him that he will save time and effort to get her.

"But why her?" I ask with so much confusion. Nagbago ang kuya ko.

"I find the girl I want to spend my everything just for her sake" sagot naman niya. What's so special about that girl?

"She's not worthy of you!" I shout at him. Dapat siyang magising sa katotohanan na hindi nararapat para sa kanya yung babaeng yon.

"Did I once ask your permission nor comment about her? Don't tell me who I should be with. What if I tell you that Chris is not worthy for you?" he's mad.

"Why did you suddenly change? Does Yumi said anything? Does she begged you in exchange of Chris?" I'm crying. Kapatid ko siya kaya nasasaktan ako dahil ngayon lang siya nagalit sakin and it is because of that girl.

"Don't concern yourself with mine. Focus yourself on your own problem" he smiled. A gentle smile.

"Do you... do you love her?" kinakabahan kong tanong sa kanya. Hindi siya sumagot at umalis na lang. I know what his answer is.

Ringing...

"What do you want?!" naiinis kong tanong.

"S-sorry. I'm just... I'm not in a good mood today so tell me what it is" I calm myself.

"I'm done with what you told me to do" I smiled.

"Good then. Just wait for the outcome. It will both benefit us" I will surely win this game.

"Tuparin mo lang ang pinangako mong hindi sasaktan si Ayu. I will follow the plan" pinatay na niya ang tawag.

Hindi ko basta basta isusuko sa babaeng yon ang mga taong importante sakin. Hindi ako papayag na makuha niya si Ichan at lalo na ang kuya ko. Hindi ko hahayaan na magalit si Ichan kay kuya. I will sacrifice Marius and Yumi just to protect my property.