“If.. If I open this. Will I get sucked in?” Raingi shook her head.

“No I’ve tried. Its blocked somehow. I’ve been watching her. She tried to kill herself Kyoya. Then she got amnesia but now she remembers you! She wants her Kyoya-” The manga in my hands started to glow. “Throw it!” I did as she said and tossed it on the bed. Raingi let out a screech as a light burst through the manga and an arm shot out. 

“What the hell?” I stepped closer.

“Kyoya no!” Raingi cried. I grabbed onto the hand and pulled. A warm feeling spread through me. This hand.. This was my Koyuki! I pulled hard on the hand. I heard a cry and suddenly Koyuki was in my arms. She had wrapped her delicate arms around me. She was crying hard.

“I never lied to you. I couldn’t never lie to you. I miss you! You’re the love of my life!” She sobbed. My knees gave out from the feeling of her in my arms again. I held her tight against me. My glasses fell off my face. I nuzzled my head into her. I had my Koyuki again! Thats all that mattered right now. Any anger or sadness I had towards her was gone. It vanished quickly.

“I love you Koyuki. I believe you.” I whispered. Her small head tilted back. Her eyes were red and puffy. She blinked at me.

“You love me still?” She whispered, sounding in disbelief. I smiled at her.

“Yes. I never stopped loving you. I’m glad you’re back. I’ve missed you so much.” I told her. She went to speak but her voice sounded like Tamaki. I looked at her. She wasn’t the same! She had short blond hair and blue eyes. I let go of her. Suddenly I was falling backwards. I let out a yell. What on earth was going on?

****

I bolted up. I was breathing hard. I had another nightmare. This was a constant thing for me since she’s been gone. Each time I always wonder; Did Koyuki really tell me the truth?

“Kyoya you’re up! We have school today! Don’t you remember? You have to go today!” Tamaki whined. I glared at him. I grabbed my glasses roughly off my night stand and placed them on my face. “We have school today Kyoya come on!” He tugged on me. He’s been the one to always pull me out of bed when I refused to listen to the maids when it was time to get up. “Kyoya, its almost halloween. We all care. Its been two months. Koyuki.. Koyuki isn’t coming back. She’s gone. It’s time to move on. Tamaki said softly, placing a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and flipped him onto the ground.

“You don’t think I know how long she’s been gone Tamaki? Of course I know! I get reminded of it every single time I see her sister! I have no idea in hell where she is! Don’t you dare come in my home and say its-” A voice that always made me weak cut me off.

“Tamaki, go be a baka somewhere else. Kyoya’s skipping school today.” My eyes went to the door. There, standing with her arms crossed, leaning against the door frame was the love of my life. Koyuki Takashi. I noticed behind her was Sebastian Michaelis, the butler to the earl Phantomhive. His head was hung low. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was here! How was this possible? She looked magnificent. Her hair was long and cut perfectly and hung down her back. She was in an elegant purple dress that was cut just below her knees. What caught my attention was she had scars on her head, neck and arms. My first instinct was to get up and figure out who the hell hurt my precious girl. I ran over to Sebastian and attempted to shove him against the wall but he was too fast. He had moved quickly. Koyuki yelled at me to relax but I kept going after Sebastian.

“Kyoya! He didn’t hurt me! The scars are from me falling in glass and.. And me trying to kill myself!” She screamed. I froze. She tried to kill herself? What on earth for? I turned to her.

“You what”

“When you hung up on me. I didn’t lie to you Kyoya. Something about like what was said isn’t something I’d lie about. I had convinced myself I had dreamed that you broke up with me and I climbed up a tree. I flung myself off it and hurt myself badly. If it wasn’t for Sebastian I’d be dead. But if it wasn’t for Sebastian, Id never would have been sucked into that Black Butler manga!” She turned and pointed a finger at Sebastian. “Thats right, I know your secret! You slipped the manga to Raingi! You knew who I was! You made it so it was possible for me to make contact with this Ouran manga from your world! That day you and Ciel were at the convention was no mistake either. You’ve been watching me Sebastian. And I know it has to do with your connection to my father. You killed my father, didn’t you? You looked so shocked when I said I was his daughter, but thats because you killed him and you were trying to cover yourself! My father meant the world to me! You, you demon!” She screeched. Sebastian’s eyes turned bright red.

“Yes, I did kill him. I’ve only been watching you because you are just like your father, you’re like your mother too. He accident was no accident. You are gifted Koyuki. You are smart, beautiful, sex-” I cut him off. I slammed my fist into his face. 

“Don’t you dare, talk to my girl like that. You leave now! You son of a bitch. You killed her parents!”

~Koyuki’s real point of view~ ****

I let out a scream and suddenly I was being shaken. I stopped screaming and blinked. I wasn’t in Kyoya’s room watching him fight Sebastian, I wasn’t in black butler. I was in a hospital room. My right arm was in a cast. My leg had a cast on it, my neck had a neck brace and I just felt weak. What the hell was going on? I looked up. Kyoya was the one who had shaken me. His face was full of concern but relief.

“Koyuki! It’s alright! You’re okay! Youre finally awake. Its been two months baby girl.” He whispered. Two months since what?

“Kyoya whats going on? Where’s Sebastian- You called me baby girl? You’re not mad at me?” He narrowed his eyes together and crouched down so he was low.

“What on earth are you talking about Koyuki? Mad at you? Sebastian? Are talking about the person you had me cosplay as? Koyuki, do you know why you are in my families hospital?” He asked me. I shook my head, clearly confused now. “You and your sister were fighting. She got mad and shoved you and you fell back into broken glass. You hit your head hard and you’ve been out for two whole months. We thought you were gone. Raingi’s been beating herself up over this.” So everything was all just me in a dream for two months? I never went into the black butler manga? 

“I want to go home Kyoya.” I said looking at him with teary eyes. I was happy that nothing bad actually happen. The only thing that happen was just Raingi really did push me into glass! I never tried to take my life! Kyoya still loves me more then anything! Kyoya rose to his feet and kissed my head.

“Let me get a doctor and we’ll get you out of here.” I smiled at him.

a/n~ here it isss. YEP. SHE WAS DREAMING THIS THE WHOLE TIME! MWAHAHA. like Id actually break up kyoya and Koyuki psshhhhhhhhhh. Working on next chappie as soon as i click "save and publish." 

hope you guys like this chappiee. Vote, comment and if you haven't already follow(: I love you all sooo much. oh and p.s PLEASE NO MORE FIGHTING IN THE COMMENTS. IT MAKES ME SAD :(