- intensity & returns -

Start from the beginning

Elenora spent too much time watching Parker recoup, making it easy for Natasha to grip her shoulders.

But Elenora wasn't shocked, and the second she felt the hand fall on her, she sent her elbow flying back. Unfortunately Natasha caught it, and twisted her arm, pushing her against the elevator doors.

The room was filled with pants and the whirring of the machines upstairs.

Then Natasha's voice, "You guys ready for some training?"

***

Training hadn't even started and Elenora was emotionally drained. Why had Natasha thought it'd be a good idea to scare a couple (of kids) as they left the elevators? What if one of them got hurt?

Elenora supposed that was the risk of training, what Bucky was afraid of all along. She didn't blame him.

"Ten of this," Natasha instructed her, as she jabbed her hand towards a sheet of paper taped to the wall with a list of exercises that Elenora could not have wanted to do less. "Then report back to me. Got it?"

Elenora nodded, not giving her complaints another thought, and started.

On the other side of the work out room, Peter and Natasha were hand-to-hand, and Peter had that constant terrified expression plaguing his face. Elenora watched them after she had finished, and she thought all she'd do was wait until Parker slyly beckoned her join in the fight, and she didn't hesitate for a second after seeing his fearful eyes.

Unfortunately, Natasha knew he'd do this; the second Elenora stepped forward to yank her back, Natasha grabbed her wrist and flipped her across her back.

Elenora ended up staring at a ceiling. Natasha leaned over her, "Get up. You'll have to do better than that."

Imagine an hour of that, and then what Elenora may have looked like.

Her brown hair was frizzy and greasy, and her shirt was stuck to her skin. She was gulping down water like she hadn't drank for months. Peter looked much more put together- he was barely sweating.

Elenora barely questioned it.

"Super strength and endurance?"

"Yeah."

Natasha disappeared, leaving the two teenagers to hike themselves upstairs- F.R.I.D.A.Y. said orders were to make sure they didn't use the elevators.

Eventually they made it up to the floor where Bucky, Tony, and Natasha were all lounging around.

"You two look dead," Tony noted, unfiltered as always.

"Hey, Elenora," Bucky greeted, and Elenora rushed forward to sit by him. Something about that day left her emotionally drained, and she wanted some comfort.

She gave him a hug. He hesitated a little less than last time. "What did you do to her, she Natasha?" Bucky joked, wrapping his arms around her.
Elenora tucked her head in between his shoulder and neck.

Natasha smirked. "A lot. I hope she still likes me after all of it. Are we still on good terms, Elenora?"

"Id say thin ice," Elenora told her.