3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...

Start from the beginning

"Hmm... We have to do something big.... We have to trap her in such a way that she should not come out from that and divert her attention on us...."

"😂😂😂😂😂..... I understand what's cooking in your mind.... You are a Big Game Player...."

" Anything to get the Mehra properties in my name..."

" Ya... I can see it clearly... If not, you would have been caught.... But no one will doubt on you point 1% too...."

"That's the credit to my acting na... All will dance to my tunes... Soon Im gonna be the true owner of the Mehra property"

The trio laughed and hi-fied and left the place after making a clear plan to trap pragya if she pokes her nose unnecessarily in their matters deeply....

.......

The screen shifts to aaliya and Arjun in their room...

Aaliya: Am I troubling you Ajju???

Arjun: Not like that sweet heart.. I know you need me all the time by your side... But sorry, Im failing miserably to spend time with you...

I always love you aalu... You are only the women in my life... No one can tke your place... Dont think Im having any affairs and all...

Aaliya feels ashamed for her stupid thoughts: Sorry... Ajju... I...

Arjun: Its okay dear... I dont misunderstand you... I can very well know about your inner turmoil... Dont feel sorry so...

Im completely busy now a days... Lot of work pressure... Do you know how much I need you by my side? Sometimes, I feel to be only in your arms... But wht do???

Huh... Sorry aalu... Im missing you too badly... Sometimes, my frustations are reaching its height as im missing our love making too... That is resulting in my high anger too...

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊 .... Really...

Arjun pulls aaliya closer and in a husky voice: Yes... Many a times... I thought to come straight away to our room to have you... But silly girl, that time only you will sleep or work or sometimes you are vomiting n tired...

So, I wont disturb you... As, your health is important to me rather than my feelings...

Aaliya: Sorry ajju... This much you love me... But... I...

Arjun: shhhh... Remember, Im working hard only for our happy life... I dont want our baby to live a life of a slave or employee like me... I want to give our baby all happiness...

Now... Sweet heart... Shall we stop this... Its been long na... Will you??? We will do it only if you are okay... Im very desperate you know... Im controlling myself a lot... But, I wont trouble you, if you are not well...

Aaliya blushes too hard and nods her head to give approval for arjun... Arjun smiles and hugs aaliya... Soon, the two were blissfully adoring each other happily with their love making....