Chapter four ~ innocent

Start from the beginning

    “Okay okay Jimin we get it. And yes we’re dating.” Yoongi said this and held Hoseok’s hand looking at his new partner and smiling.

    “Well I’m very happy for you guys!!” He hugged his friends so tightly that they were suffocating and he let go after he heard an unfamiliar voice coming to them.

    “Oh the three nerd gays are hugging isn’t that heartwarming?”

    Jimin turned back and opened his arms protectively in front of his friends. He was going to make a smart remark but he was cut of by another student.

    “Leave them alone Bo gum. They didn’t do anything to you.”

[a/n: Bo Gum &V^]

[a/n: Bo Gum &V^]

    “Taehyung? Why are you protecting these losers.”

    “Be careful of your word choices or I will make you. Now go away.”

    Jimin quickly rushed over to Taehyung, seeing he wasn’t okay and probably didn’t sleep at all.

    “Taehyung are you okay, let’s get you to the infirmary!”

    “Don’t you have friends to be with? I can take care of myself!”

    “They don’t need my immediate attention you do. I won’t take no for an answer I’m taking you to the infirmary you need rest. What did Yoonji have to say anyways? I mean if you’re comfortable with sharing of course…”

    While saying these he had got Taehyung by his arm and was dragging him through the corridors. Tae was too tired to fight back and he just let the small but stubborn boy pull him. He kind of felt safe and taken care of and other things he had never felt before in his life.

    When they arrived Jimin did all the talking while Tae sat there awkwardly. He couldn’t believe that a nerd looking boy could be this courageous and take care of the toughest guy in the school like he was five years old. Jimin was the opposite of Jungkook this way but Tae liked it. When the nurse (Miss Pomfrey) gave Tae a pill for his headache she turned to Jimin one more time.

    “Wait I know you from somewhere. Weren’t you the one who managed to get beaten up on the first day of school? Oh yeah I remember now. You had a nasty bruise under your jaw. Lift your head up and let me put a creme on it.”

    Jimin shot a look at Taehyung that said “I’m sorry” and “I forgive you” at the same time. Taehyung noticed the bruise he made for the first time and he felt like an unseen hand had punched him on his stomach. He felt so bad he was about to cry.

    “Stay away from bullies okay kiddo? They only want attention and all of them are miserable on the inside. You don’t need that...” Miss Pomfrey’s never ending words weren’t helping Tae. He looked down because he couldn’t bear to look at Jimin at that moment.