9

Jihyun's POV

My eyes widened as I saw Seonho standing by the door. I went up to him and ruffled his hair , his like a little brother to me.

" J-Jihyun ? " I nodded and he blushed.

" Y-You became p-prettier. " I chuckled and thanked him , everything was not that awkward until Sangna cleared her throat.

Just then , Mrs Kang came in so Seonho went back to his class. She glanced past the class and she looked back at me again.

" Jihyun ? " I nodded and her eyes widened.

" She became prettier , haven't she ? " Sangna asked with a proud smile.

I saw Guanlin glaring at him and I looked at him. His eyes wandered to my eyes and he widened his eyes.

" Guanlin-ah , admiring our Jihyun ? " Sangna asked while smirking. Guanlin just glared at her before walking off to his seat.

" D-Do you want to go to the mall together t-today ? " He asked shyly as he scratched his nape. I didn't think much about it and just nodded with a smile.

" Sure ! " He looked up with his eyes glistening.

" I-I'll meet you after school at the g-gate ! " I nodded as he ran off happily.

Just at that moment , Mrs Kang came in and she glanced past the whole class when her eyes landed on me.

" Are you ... Jihyun ? " I nodded and her eyes widened. She gradually get used to me looking rather girly and she started teaching the class.

I felt someone glaring at me from afar.

I turned around and saw Guanlin glaring at me before turning away. What's with him ?

My shift at the chicken restaurant starts at 5pm today , lucky for me , school ends at 2pm so I have 3 hours to be spent with Seonho.

During Lunch break , it was rather uncomfortable.

Guys were cat calling me and they were trying to flirt with me by complimenting me by my appearance.

I bought a bowl of Ramen and I brought it to the table where Sangna is sitting at. She bought a bowl of Teriyaki rice and a bowl of miso soup.

" How do you feel about your new look ? " She smiled , I told her that I was uncomfortable with all the new treatment.

She sighed.

" This just shows that humans judge by appearance a lot." I nodded. We continued eating while chatting and it's soon time to head to the mall with Seonho.

I walked to the gate to see Seonho standing at the side with his hands in his pocket. He was looking around until he spotted me.

" Ready ? " I nodded and we boarded the bus to the nearest mall.

" Do you have curfew ? " I shook my head.

" But I have a shift at 5pm so I have to leave by 4:30pm. " He nods as he placed his ear piece into my ear.

Spring Day.

" What's your favourite season ? " He suddenly asked me. Is he hoping for me to say Spring because of the song that is playing ?

" Autumn. " He nodded.

" Mine is Spring. " He said with a smile.