4

Jihyun's POV

Day after day , Sangna stopped coming to school so i'm basically friendless again. She came to school for a week before disappearing totally.

I thought I was blessed.

Students still assumed that I stole Soyeon's Lip tint , I admit that I do envy her but sharing DNA with her ? No thanks.

I dragged my drowsy body into the bathroom and got a shock of my life when I saw my horrendous reflection.

It's the time of the month.

Pimples started appearing on my face as if it was some gathering , the worst is when it's slightly red.

I washed my face using some soap that I can find and brushed my teeth to start my day fresh.

If my pimples allow me to.

The thing about me is that when I start to have pimple outbreaks , it comes in a huge sum. Unlike other girls , mine isn't just those small tiny pimple , Mine is huge.

I grabbed my bag pack and walked out of the house.

When I reached school , the hallway is flooded with people. Students are pushing against each other due to the small space available in the hallway.

The worst is the smell of the sweat.

Yucks !

After years , I finally reached the classroom with a huge amount of sweat all over my face.

I took a piece of tissue and patted it on my face to clean off the sweat. I heard that it's best if you can clean off the sweat on your face , to prevent bacteria.

I took out my things from my bag and placed it on the desk. I was pretty much doing my own things when Soyeon came to my desk and sweep everything off my desk.

" What do you think your doing ?! " I screamed while she have that smug on her face covered with a type of product that looks like flour.

" People like you don't deserve to use the school's facilities. We , the rich paid for it while people like you just use it without doing anything. Since we paid for it , we have the rights to stop you from using it. "

Before Long , Her friends took my bag pack and threw it outside of the classroom as they burst into laughter.

" Look at what is this. "

I looked up and saw Soyeon holding a book covered with pink glitters and it's held together with a tiny golden lock.

My diary.

My eyes widened as I tried to stand but her friends pushed me back to the ground as she threw the lock onto the floor.

I felt as if everything became slow motion.

My eyes followed the golden lock as if slowly fell from Soyeon's hand and onto the ground. It got in contact with the floor and it broke.

She flipped open the book and smirked before reading it out.

" I saw him again today , he looks so angelic sitting at a corner. I think that I like him but I can't say much since I'm me. I wanted to be able to just say hi to him. When Can I talk to you , Lai Guanlin. "

My eyes widened the moment she said his name.

Everyone around us started murmuring among themselves and at that moment , everyone stopped talking and stared at something or someone behind me.

I turned my head slowly and saw Guanlin standing behind me with an emotionless face.

" Did you know that Jihyun li- "

" I don't care. " He said before walking to his seat and sat down as if nothing happened.

" She just got humiliated ! "
" I wonder if she thinks she have chance with him ! "
" She must be out of her mind. "
" Loser. "

My vision soon became blurry , tears are threatening to roll down my cheeks like rainfall.

Soyeon threw my Diary at me before walking off , laughing with her group of friends.

I grabbed my Diary before running out of the class.

I was ashamed.

At that moment , I felt ashamed of who I was. Maybe , Just maybe if I'm rich I wouldn't be treated this badly.

I sat down on the bench at the rooftop as I looked at the scenery from a five level building.

" Hey , Aren't you Kim Jihyun ? " I turned around to see a rather good looking guy with a smile. He walked towards me and I realised his about a head taller than I am.

" I- " I stuttered.

" I-I think your really cool , your different from other girls , do you want to be friends ? " He smiled at me as he waited for my reply.

Friends.

I nodded awkwardly and his smile became wider.

" I'm Yoo Seonho , or call me chick. " He chuckled as he stared at the blue sky above us.

" Why are you here though ? " He looked back at me but his eyes softened as he saw what seemed to be droplets of tears at the corners of my eyes.

" D-Did you cry ? What did I do ? I'm S- " I shook my head and chuckled awkwardly.

" It's not you , It's just , " I was unsure if I should tell him since I just met him and maybe his just trying to prank me.

" You can trust me ! I'm a good secret keeper ! " He smiled as he placed his hand on his heart and chuckled.

I decided to take the first step and share with him all about it and he seemed to be able to understand it well.

" Don't worry , You have Yoo Seonho , Your Baby Chick ! " He did some weird hand postures which made me burst into laughter but he looked extremely proud.

" Don't cry anymore ! " He passed me a piece of tissue that he took out from his pocket.

" Whenever I'm sad , I would either play the basketball or the piano. Do you want me to teach you ? "

Take the chance , Kim Jihyun.

I nodded happily and his face lit up again.

" Let's meet after school today , at the basketball court okay ? Get to class now ! " He pushed me towards the door and rushed me to class after he ran to his class.

I chuckled at the sight of him running away as he turned around to do some weird pose.

I looked down at my diary.

You just did something you've never thought you could ever achieved before , Kim Jihyun.

6th July 2017

i wanted to congratulate Song song couple yesterday but I didn't managed to :'(

However , I got to do it today so congrats Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo !! I think it's so cool to see that they decided to be open to the fans instead of hiding it.

I think that as fans we should support idol's relationship because I mean they are humans afterall and they do fall in love too , it's human nature.

Also , they are not objects so they have the freedom to like whoever they want and I think some fans need to know that since I heard some fans hating on Song Hyekyo.

Also , I got all of my stitches removed today except for the gum one but he said that my recovery was extremely fast and all of it has already fully healed :D