8

HOHOHO GUANLIN'S POV

Guanlin's POV

" Guanlin ! " I felt someone nudging me and we all know who the culprit is. I opened my eyes in annoyance but instead , I saw a stranger.

I sat up and stared at her.

She shot me a glare before walking out.

The way she walks reminds me of Kim Jihyun , but it can't be right ? How can Kim Jihyun have long hair and ash brown hair , not to forget , looking like a girl ?

I walked out to see Jisoo cooking , to be more exact , burning the kitchen and tearing it down.

" Oh ! Guanlin ! " She ran to me , leaving the frying pan on the stove alone. My eyes widened as I ran to the pan to realised the food inside , is literally fully burnt.

" Noona ! " I screamed and pointed at the burnt food.

She chuckled before patting my shoulder.

" Do you want to eat it ? " I shook my head in disappointment. I thought she would be more mature but nope , I was wrong.

" Who is that new girl ? " I asked about the girl that I saw when I woke up. Jisoo started bursting into laughter before walking away.

She didn't answer my question.

I changed into my uniform after cooking an actual , edible plate of food for everyone. I went down to see that girl eating the food that I ate , while wearing my school's uniform.

I went and sat in front of her.

" Hey , " She looked up at me.

" What's your name ? " She stared at me blankly before bursting into laughter and then out came Jisoo.

" Why is she laughing ? " Jisoo points at her.

" I just asked for her name. " I shrugged and that's when things became creepy. Jisoo and that girl started laughing and they look similar , like you know that they are different people but they look identical.

" Dude , She's Jihyun. " I couldn't believe both my ears and eyes , how can someone that looks like a guy , changed into a feminine girl ?

" H-How ? " I points at her , not believing in whatever Jisoo said.

The girl showed me her name tag and It clearly state that her name is indeed Kim Jihyun. I rubbed my eyes a few times to make sure but it's still Kim Jihyun.

" She became prettier right ? Did you fall for her now ? " Jihyun smacked her on the arm as I blushed slightly but hey , Kim Jisoo have pretty darn good eye sight.

" Oh ! Lai Guanlin is blushing ! " She cheered as she point at me. My eyes widened as Jihyun stared at me blankly.

" I'm not ! " I glared at Jisoo while she did her monster hair action and both Jihyun and Jisoo burst into laughter while I sat there , trying to hold in my laughter.

" Ya ! Lai Guanlin ! Why aren't you laughing ? " Jisoo asked while Jihyun sat there holding in her laughter.

" It's not even funny. " Jisoo glared at me before locking me using her arms and she kept asking me to repeat what she just said.

" Your doomed. " Jihyun said as she shook her head slowly.

" That Totally helps. " I said , trying to stay alive.

" Time to go ! " Jihyun stood up as she grabbed her bag pack , she grabbed Jisoo and pulled her away from me so that I can escape.

I took my bag pack and left the house with Jihyun behind me. She ran and walked beside me , she kept stealing glances of me.

" Stop staring at me like i'm a sculpture even though I am one. " She rolled her eyes as she muttered something to herself.

" Why did you change your style ? " I asked.

" It was my birthday yesterday and Sangna wanted to give me a present so I chose transformation. " I looked at her.

" You don't have to change though. " She looked at me.

" You wouldn't know how I felt in school if your not me. Your obviously popular and everyone likes you , imagine being insulted just because your poor. " She looked down at the ground.

Suddenly , I heard sniffing sound.

Is she crying ?

" Ya ! Why are you crying ? " I looked over at her as she shook her head while staring at the ground.

" D-Don't stare at me , it's embarrassing. " I rolled my eyes as I pulled her to the other side. She looked up at me with her teary eyes.

" If you were to walk at this side , when a vehicle comes , you wouldn't know. " I said before turning away my attention from her.

" Thank you. " She said softly.

We got on the bus and we went to school together.

As we entered the school , students were muttering about Jihyun. Honestly , I don't care but there's just a part of me that wants to shut all of them up.

" Hey girl , " I turned around to see Daniel leaning against the locker and smiling at her with his bunny teeth.

" Leave her alone Hyung. " Daniel rolled his eyes at me before smiling and winking at me. His trying to hint something to me but I don't get it.

I can't understand Korean that well yet.

" Are you uncomfortable ? " She nodded as she tried to avoid everyone's eye contact. I grabbed shoulders and pulled her so that she would be in front of me.

" Take my blazer and cover it on your head so that no one can see you. I'll lead the way. " She nodded as she placed my blazer over her head.

I led the way to the classroom and I removed my blazer as we arrived inside the classroom.

" Oh ! It's a new student. " Soyeon said as she walked towards Jihyun without knowing that she's Jihyun.

" What does your dad work as ? Prosecutor ? Doctor ? Chef ? " I walked towards Soyeon and pulled her wrist.

" Leave her alone , Will you ? " She yanked my hand away and asked me why do I care so much about her well-being.

That's when it hits me.

Why do I care so much ?

" Jihyun-ah ! " Sangna screamed as she ran to Jihyun and everyone's jaw dropped , literally. Why am I not shocked that everyone are reacting this way ?

I heard something dropped and everyone turned around.

" Oh ! Seonho-ah ! "

15th July 2017