6

Guanlin's POV

" Don't leave ! " I screamed as I saw her figure slowly disappeared as she entered the crowd. Tears rolled down my eyes as I screamed her name loudly.

I felt someone nudging me and I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by a really bad headache.

As my vision became clearer , I realised I wasn't home. I was in someone's else's house and that person is none other than Kim Jihyun.

Wait.

Kim Jihyun ?!

I quickly sat up and she stared at me blankly.

" W-What are you doing to me ?! " I screamed and she looked around before she looked back at me , asking me to keep quiet.

" I'm being extremely kind to take you in before your mom comes home. " She frowned while I scoffed. How did she know my mom anyway ?

" How did you know my mom ? "

" I Called her a- " My eyes widened. How did she get my mom's number ? did she stalk me ? is she a sasae-

" I used your pho- " I Couldn't believe my ears as she said she used my phone. I need my privacy too.

" Did you stole my things ? " I saw her rolling her eyes before pushing my body down and making me lie on the mattress again.

" I didn't and just lie down first , i'll be right back. " She said as she walked out of the room. Is she going to kill me and sell my organs to get money ?

I looked around her room and observed. I realised she's indeed isn't wealthy and rather poor I guess but everything around her house is so neat and tidy.

I saw a photo and realised it's her and her family. She has an older sister that is rather pretty , her sister looks like she's really well groomed , who would have guess that she's living in this house ?

" Didn't I tell you to lie down ? " I turned around and saw her standing behind me with a bowl of congee. She made me sit down on the mattress as I ate the congee.

I hate to admit it but the congee actually taste pretty good.

" Why am I here ? " I asked , Imagine waking up in someone's house unknowingly.

" You lend me your umbrella yesterday and you ran under the rain. I met you under the bus stop and you said you were feeling cold and then you passed out. It turns out your having a fever. " I nodded.

So she's actually helping me but I thought that she wants to kill me and cut me open before taking out my organs and selling it to make a living ?

My bad.

" I'll leave after this. " I said as I took another spoonful of congee and shove it into my mouth.

" Your mom told me to let you stay here till she comes home which is in a few days. " I shook my head , telling her it's okay and I can survive alone at home.

" I've already promised your mom , I can't break the promise. " She said as if it's the matter of fact that breaking a promise is the worst sin.

" It's okay , I can surv- "

" Your staying here till your mom comes home and that's final. " She said before walking out of her room.

I ate finished the congee and I walked out of the room and placed the empty bowl in the sink.

I saw Jihyun walking out of the bathroom as she dried her hair.

" Thanks for this. " I pointed to the empty bowl and she smiled.

" No problem , you can repay me by staying here till your mom comes home. " I rolled my eyes. She's still going on about me staying here.

Suddenly , I remembered what happened yesterday in class. Soyeon read out her diary and apparently she has a crush on me.

" About Yesterday , " I spoke out and she nodded.

" Is it true that you have a c- "

" I'm home ! " A voice sang as she walked in. It's her sister , she eyed me up and down before her once blank face turned into a smile.

" Your awake ! Do you know how tough it is for Jihyun to drag your body here ? " I looked at Jihyun and she shook her head.

" It's fine ! Your pretty light. " Her sister scoffed before placing the items that she carried on the table.

" If you mean pretty light as in 64kg then yes. " How did she know my weight ?

" How did you know my weight ? " She turned around and looked at me.

" We were dragging you to the room when we found a weighing scale but we wanted to see if it's still working and since your here , we decided to use you instead. "

What.

The.

What.

I looked at Jihyun blankly as she shot me an awkward smile. So they literally used me to check if the weighing scale is working.

No one knows my weight except for me and now , my weight is exposed to two other acquaintance of mine.

" Your pretty light for your height though. " Her sister said as she walked to the fridge and placed the items that she bought in.

" Thanks ? " I said. Should I take it as a compliment or an insult that i'm light ?

" But thanks for yesterday. " I said and her sister turned around and smiled.

" Just repay us with a meal. " Jihyun covered her mouth and told her to keep quiet but her sister didn't stop there.

" I would prefer it if it was a full meal so that I don't have to waste money on dinner. " I looked over at the clock and realised it's already 4pm in the afternoon.

" Fine. " I said and both of them stared at me , dumbfounded. I stared back at them , didn't they said that they wanted dinner ?

" Are you being serious right now ? " I nodded and her sister started cheering and jumping around before bursting into laughter.

" I'm Jisoo by the way ! " She screamed.

Kim Jisoo ?

I looked down at my phone and realised I've got multiples of missed calls from my mom. I called her back.

M - Guanlin , I need you to stay at Jihyun's house for a month first. I will only be back after a month due to some matters here in England.

G - I can stay home a-

M - No , Stay at Jihyun's house and it's final. I'm going to hang up now , i'm busy. Bye.

I looked at Jihyun and Jisoo in disbelief.

I guess staying at Jihyun's house for a month wouldn't be that bad right ?

8th July 2017

It's technically 9th July which means that it's Red velvet's comeback today and Exo dropped their teaser today !! :)

KOKOBOP.