5

Jihyun's POV

I waited for Seonho at the Basketball court after school but there's no sign of him. I was about to leave , thinking that he ditched me and just wanted to make a joke out of me when I heard footsteps coming from behind.

" Sorry I'm late ! "

He panted and tried to take deep breaths before standing up with a smile.

He looked over at his watch and sighed.

" I have to leave in an hour. " I shook my head and smiled , trying to reassure him that i'm okay with just an hour.

He passed me his basketball and told me to throw it into the hoop. I tried but It didn't get in , it wasn't even close to the hoop.

" Let me show you. " He started to dribble the ball and do some tricks before throwing it towards the hoop and it went in.

He cheered and then looked at me.

" Try it. " He tossed the ball to me and I went extremely near to the hoop and threw it , hoping it would get in.

I'm ashamed.

It literally flew past the hoop and I saw Seonho giggling at a corner. I glared at him and he immediately cleared his threat and taught me tricks on how to get the ball in.

" How did you learn Basketball ? " He shrugged.

" It just happens. " I nodded as he continue aiming it towards the hoop and it got in every single time , while I on the other hand , had got zero ball in.

I walked to the side of the court and sat down as I wiped my sweat. He walked to the bench and sat down beside me and he drank his bottled water.

" It was a good game ! " I said and Seonho nodded as he puts up a thumbs up.

" Let's play again sometime , but your pretty good for a first timer. " He smiled , that's really sweet of him. I didn't get any ball into the hoop for the whole hour but he didn't stop teaching me.

I went back to the lockers to get some of my stuff needed for revision.

As I was walking out of the school , it started raining heavily. I ran to the nearest shelter that I can find and stayed there until it stops raining.

Sadly , this is more like thunderstorm.

An hour had passed but the rain hasn't got any better and i'm still stuck in the same spot.

I looked over at my phone and I got a shock.

It's already 7pm and i'm still in the same spot. I didn't bring my umbrella along since the weather forecast stated that it would be sunny all day.

I looked around and I saw a figure walking. I quickly screamed and asked that person to come. He walked towards the shelter and my heart skipped a beat as I realized who was it.

" C-Can you lend me your umbrella ? " He looked at his umbrella and back at me before walking away. He stopped after a few steps and turned around , he tossed his umbrella to me before turning around and saw into the far distance.

I stared at the umbrella and back at him.

" Thank you , Guanlin. "

I held the umbrella as I walked under the heavy rain. I wonder how is he though , the rain is really heavy and he ran under it without any umbrella because of me.

I walked to the bus stop when I saw Guanlin sitting under the shelter , drenched.

I sat down beside him and he looked at me. I shot him a slight smile but he just looked away.

" About just now , thank you. " He didn't react in any way as he stared at the passing cars as they passed by us at fast speed.

" Do you feel cold ? " He mumbled , but I heard it anyway. I shook my head and he smiled slightly before turning his head and staring at me.

" I do. "

He said before he closed his eyes and his head fell onto my shoulder. At that moment I just had two reactions , one is that i'm shocked and I have no idea what to do and the other is that i'm worried since he seemed to have fainted.

" Guanlin , Lai Guanlin. " I nudged him but he didn't move. I looked around and see no one around , I stared back at him and sighed.

I took his phone out and since he didn't have password , I tried searching for his family's number.

I found his mother's phone number and I tapped on it. It started ringing and after a few rings , she picked up.

J - Hello , I'm Guanlin's friend. He is currently with me but he seemed to have fallen sick and his sleeping right now. Can you come and pick him up ?

M - Oh dear , I'm currently not back in Korea. Can you bring him to your house instead ?

M-My house ?!

J - My house ?

M - If it's okay with you because there's no one in our house right now and Guanlin doesn't want to bother others' so he would usually keep things to himself.

J - Well I-

M - I'm really sorry but I have to go now , What's your name though ?

J - Jihyun.

M - Well , Thanks Jihyun. I'll be coming back in a few days time and I will contact you after that , okay ? Bye.

And the call ended.

I looked over at Guanlin and I touched his forehead , it seemed really warm which means that he is having a fever.

The bus came and I dragged him up the bus with me. I made him sit by the window so that he wouldn't fall off his seat.

The bus finally came to a stop and I dragged him off the bus as well. Walking home with Guanlin is the worst because there's nothing to drag this giant with.

It's just me , my legs and my hands.

" I'm home ! " I saw my sister sitting on the floor with the left over chicken that I brought home the other day. She looked at me and then back at the television and then back at me with a shocked expression.

" You did not just , " I shook my head in case she gets the wrong idea. My sister is a pretty out-of-the-ordinary kind of person.

" His just a friend and he fallen sick so here I am since his parents aren't in Korea now. " She nodded as she help dragged his body into the room.

His body literally occupied the whole piece of mattress that my sister and I shared. What does he even eat to grow this huge ?

Suddenly , I remembered about what happened today in class. The diary and the confession and him.

I walked to my bag pack and took out my diary since I have a habit of writing a page everyday in my diary and that's what i'm doing now.

I took out my diary and my eyes widened.

" Where's my lock ? "

7th July 2017

Red velvet's upcoming comeback is going to be the biggest hit on this stage.

hehe.

Exo's upcoming comeback is going to be bomb.

But i'm most excited about Girls' Generation's comeback since it's their 10th Year and i'm a fan of them since their 2nd year in the industry :D It has been long since their last comeback so i'm really hype about it !! plus it's my birthday month so .. yay !!