13

Jihyun's POV

I turned around in shock to see my dad standing outside of his room. He walked towards us.

" If you can promise to take good care of my daughter , then your allow to date her. " My eyes widened as I looked over at the anxious Guanlin.

" I will ! " Guanlin said and my dad smiled before patting his shoulder.

" You better keep your promise. " He said before walking back into the room and Guanlin held my hand.

" Does it mean , we are official ? " I shrugged and he chuckled before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

" I can't believe your dad agreed that we can date. " He looked over at me.

" Same here. I don't know what's up with him. " I chuckled and he patted my head playfully before chuckling.

" Remember the first time we met ? " I nodded.

It happened a few years ago , I was still that tomboy-ish girl that everyone looked down on. Guanlin is no exception.

I was sitting by myself during lunch break and his gang walked over to my table and suddenly everyone's attention became on us.

" Jihyun , Right ? " A pink hair rabbit known as Daniel asked and I nodded. His gang burst into laughter with an exception of Guanlin.

" Hyung , stop bullying her. Let's go. " That's how I fell in love with Guanlin because I thought his the only person that would help me.

On the next valentines' day , I made chocolates for him and wrote a card. I walked towards his desk which is filled with presents.

" Guanlin. " He looked up with his cold stare.

" This is for yo- " He sneered and took the chocolate over and read the letter within a few seconds.

" Don't get the wrong idea that I like you as a classmate or whatever and i'm an exception from other students but I hate you a lot. " I felt like his words is like a gun and it fired at me.

Tears welled up my eyes and I ran out of the class but I can't stop liking or maybe , loving him.

Back to reality , I'm in the arms of my long time crush who hated me to the core.

" Honestly , I felt bad after that incident. I know that I don't hate you much but there's just something in me that was forced to say that. " He looked over at me.

" I'm sorry. " I shook my head and smiled.

Both of us made eye contact and that's when it hits me , our faces were so close.

Suddenly , he moved his face even nearer to mine and soon , our lips touched. I don't know how I should feel.

We removed from the kiss and he smiled at me before hugging me really tightly like a huge bear that likes hugs.

" I'm so glad that I might be able to call you my girlfriend and I can't even express how elated I am about it. " I smiled.

" Kim Jihyun , Please don't ever leave me. " He released from the hug and stared right into my eyes and I saw tint of sadness within it.

He looked over at his phone and realised his mom is calling him.

He walked to a corner and came back after about 5 minutes and he sat beside me.

" My mom is back in Korea and wants me to return back to my house. " He said sadly , He looked over at me.

" I'm glad that your finally able to go back to your comfortable environment. " He smiled sadly and looked around.

" I actually got used to this environment and I will be really sad to leave tomorrow morning. " I smiled and patted his head.

" We get to see each other in school too. " He smiled sadly and nodded.

" I think we should sleep now. " I looked over at his phone and realised it's already 3am in the morning. We slept in different mattress in the room and soon both of us fell into a deep sleep.

The next day , I woke up with a huge bird nest in my hair and I realised Guanlin left already. He left me a post-it note on my forehead.

Hyun-ah !

My mom came to fetch me , I got to go ! Tell your parents that I'm really glad that they didn't hate me and thank you for taking me in for a few weeks and tell Jisoo that she should get a boyfriend soon before it's too late ㅋㅋㅋ

And tell YooJung that I love her to the core <3

- Guanlin

I smiled as I placed that piece of post-it note in a small box. I changed into a white crop top and a high waisted denim shorts.

I tied my hair up into a high pony tail.

I got Guanlin's number but I am too nervous to call him. Just hearing his deep voice made my heart shake a thousand times.

I went to a nearby basketball court since I knew that Seonho would be there. Just like what I've predicted , he was really there.

I sat at the side watching him play and he seemed so happy to be playing.

After an hour , they had a break and he walked to the side and his eyes widened as he saw me.

I stood up and walked towards him.

" Seonho-ah , " He looked away.

" I'm really sorry but I really treasure you as a friend , a very important one too. " He sniffed a laugh but I heard it.

" Ya ! " I smacked him on his arm.

He turned around to show a wide smiled and he pinched my cheeks and did some sound that an adult would do to a baby.

" Guanlin told me everything and honestly , I wasn't in any place to be mad. You didn't even know about my feelings and I made it seemed like it was all your fault. " He scratched his nape.

I hugged him and he seemed shocked.

" I'm so glad we are friends again , Seonho-ah ! " He chuckled before ruffling my hair.

" Ya ! Why are you touching my girlfriend ? "

5th August 2017

I'm finally back guys even though it's not long HAHAHA