Implementing New Ideas

Start from the beginning

The wolf's body starts to rub himself against her ridding the offending stink of another male from our female. She allows this, staying still while the wolf's teeth unclamp from her neck. The entire length of his body brushes against her's. Tail raising slightly; he smells the pheromones hitting his sensitive nose with a rush of endorphins.

Opiate high

Licking her wounds clean so no more blood remains he keeps on rubbing himself into her. Sliding down her body, she's receptive at this stage in her heat. The fur side always more eager than the skin side when it comes to mating. It's the natural way of things that they don't fight; her wolf just needs to make sure that he's wolf enough for her.

Natural selection of the fittest.

Communicating his persistent needs to her, leg over her body rubbing his dripping aroma into her back fur. Hormones are saturating the air, influencing her female needs.

No illusions to any male, they will need to stay away from this Claimed Prize.

Her legs lower, angling her rump upwards, exposing her femininity for the wolf's eyes to take in.

Posturing her eagerness to his advances, her softer side coming out of her harden clay mold.

Looking at this beautiful wolf who was made into something so wrong is heart-wrenching. She has survived when all else would have given up, that's including me.

She deserves to be loved, not broken more by my hands.

"Are you male enough?" The demons questions are ringing inside my own mind.

With a shift of my body, skin replacing fur I kneel bare in front of her. Hands on thighs head down in submission.

Mind clearing, even the demon is pushed out. If I die I will gladly die in her jaws, she deserves to be the one to end me.

I'm not alone, someone's hand is on my right shoulder standing beside me. A presence is making me feel calm, not nervous, not that this is the wrong decision, it's as if I have done the right thing for once in my life.

I have no fear.

Keeping my eyes focused on the ground is hard when the first vocal vibrations percuss into my body, shaking the inside of my chest with the strength of her volume. The wolf's teeth just an inch away from my throat. I can smell my blood on them.

No movement on my part, holding my place while she makes her big show. Teeth snapping so close I can feel the wind she creates. Over and over again she postures her intent to cause great damage trying so hard to illicit a response from me. To give her the cause, so she can effectively end me.

Always skin hands hurt her, never submit.

The growls still come fierce, but they lose that edge of malice to it while she approaches in a crouch ready to spring at any moment. Her teeth are at my cheek; nose completely pulled back to reveal them all, if I was looking. Instead, I keep my eyes on the ground but raise my hand so slow, so cautious. Her growls are picking up in force once again. A warning so wicked it almost stops me.

A cooing sound, soft and reassuring coming from the base of my throat. While my hand travels in an upward ascent to her head, until it rests on the softest fur I have ever felt. I let it just stay there the weight of it light but the meaning of it heavy for the both of us.

Her whole body is now shaking, quivering with the slow, steady rhythm of a hand for the first time rubbing her fur. I have seen no memories of the wolf ever allowing skin to touch her body. She developed such an aversion for skin that she would never allow anyone to get too close her. Growls still tumbling out, the pitch has changed. Not as lethal, it's a much softer croon to them.