- 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑒

requested by : s3nsualpotato
3rd person requested
[ wc : 1372 ]

(Y/N) sighed as she wrapped her arms around herself. it was around eight thirty pm behind the record shop. there, she waited for her date to arrive. as fifteen minutes of waiting passed, she gave up, walking to the front to leave.

steff had been doing that a lot lately. ditching dates, missing calls,  and plain out ignoring her. she already knew what was going on, she just refused to believe it.

"i heard mckee was bringing a keg." a seventeen year old boy exclaimed from pure excitement.

"who's place is it?" his friend asked.

"mcdonough." the overly excited one answered.

her heart skipped a beat. he had ditched her, to go to blane's party. things were honestly getting out of hand between the two. the date that night was to set things straight. but steff did that himself by not showing up.

she got into her black, beat up car, preparing to leave for blane's place. being a part of the other side of town, she wasn't invitee to the "fun" parties, nor could she afford nice things.

"what is she doing here?" , "who is that?" whispers were heard when she walked into the house.

"blane! i think your party's being crashed!" someone yelled into another room.

"i didn't know you people could think." she muttered. though only a few people heard her words, they all seemed to be surrounding her.

"what's happening?" blane's eyes met hers. the helplessness seemed to burn through him. "guys, i got this. the keg is working." with that everyone left he room. blane walked over to her and took her arm, bringing her upstairs as it was much more quiet. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?"

"i'm looking for steff." only two people knew about her and steff. those two were andie and blane, who were getting quite close.

"i don't think thats a good idea." blane cautioned.

"i just want to see what i already know." she said firmly, yet still distraught.

"he's in there." blane gestured to his parents' room.

she muttered a quick, "thanks." as he went back downstairs. she sighed, knowing what was behind that door.

he was obviously cheating on her. a rich guy with a poor girl, when did that ever work out? its like romeo and juliet, only with money not families. but romeo and juliet are the exception not the rule.

she finally twisted the door knob, thanking in a deep breath as she pushed it open. and there he was, with benny.

her eyes met steff's, and all he could see was he disappointment in them. he saw her pain as she just nodded and shut the door.

he wanted to chase after her. he wanted to throw benny off of him and hug her. he wanted to explain what was happening. but he didn't. instead, he stayed there, and let her go.