- 𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛

requested by : i dont remember :/
2nd person
[ wc : 330 ]

you sighed as you slumped down on the couch next to your boyfriend.

"have fun cleaning babe?" dallas asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"no thanks to you." you said clearly annoyed with him, as you pushed him off of you. he frowned and crossed his ams starting to pout. you weren't going to give in.

"i'm going to watch a movie." you announced as you knelt down towards the tv. you popped west side story into the vhs and moved back to the couch.

"why this one?" he whined slightly.

"cause tony's hot that's why." you said trying to get a rise out of him.

"why are they singing, real guys don't sing." dally interrupted.

"says you, i can hear you in the shower." he mumbled something and started pout again. happy with the silence you continued to watch.

when tony was on dallas started to wrap his arms around you again. you just sighed, pushed him off and watched the movie. after his constant buggings you gave in.

"what dallas?" you sighed. he smirked triumphantly as he pulled you on top of him holding on to your waist so you couldn't move. he paused the movie for a second and you huffed. "is this really necessary?"

"just want you to get comfortable first." he smirked as you squirmed so you could get in the right position.

he finally unpaused the movie and continued to watch. he then distracted you by kissing you neck. you tried to ignore, but he got to that one spot where you fell apart. you moaned slightly as he sucked on that once place.

not resisting anymore, you straddled his lap as you started to kiss him. it was heated and perfect, but then your favorite song started to play.

"wait, this is my favorite part." you pulled away as you faced the tv. you knew the moment was over, but dally couldn't help but laugh as you sang along with the actors.