Behind The Sun

I was in love. I thought she was in love as well.

But I was left alone, broken and never to be fixed.

The pain of memories still floating around everywhere. No matter where i look, she is still there.

Still making the whole in my heart's hole larger by the minute.

"Our love was never true, I was forced to be with you by family. don't you dare come near me again!"

"Please, tell me you're lying,"

-

The times we had together were the happiest. With her it was always sunshine and rainbows.

But why? Why did she lie? I feel so lost and confused, trying so hard to avoid my harsh reality. I hate it and myself for being so stupid into believing all her beautiful lies.

I just wanted to smile with her again..

I wanted to forget the amount of times she has hurt me. I wanted so badly to have never saw her with all those other men and women.

But she wanted the total opposite, she took advantage of me and my lost body. She was obsessed with my tears and screams. I wanted to die..

I was sent to this hospital by my family who wanted nothing but happiness for me. Even though I would most likely still be lonely, or so I thought.

When I talked to met Yoongi's friend I wanted to scream. He looked just like her, it shocked me so much I couldn't move.

Why?

-

A knock was heard in the room, Hoseok looked up at the door as it slowly opened. He asked himself who it was but then he realized it's probably just a nurse checking up on him because of what happened earlier, "What..?" He mumbled, the boy hadn't spoke ever since he ran back to his room from the cafeteria.

"Hoseok, right?" A young man who seemed to be a doctor walked in with a clip board in hand. He looked at Hoseok, who had been crying in a corner of the room for a while now, "I've been waiting for you to calm down. I hope you're a bit better now,"

(a/n: who might that be?)

Hoseok looked at the doctor emotionless, "H-Happy," Was all he managed to say as a reply, he looked at the ground slowly tearing up. The room stayed quiet, Hoseok could feel a stare but he was too afriaid to look back up at the Doctor.

"Hoseok, from now on I would like to be the one to help you through all this, I'm doctor Kim Taehyung,"

~

I'm sorry this is short! I really wanted to make it long but I've tried so many times and my mind went blank. The next update will take a bit of time to to come and from now on I will try to be ahead of my updates!

~Bean