New Face

I'm trying so hard to update more ;-; I'm sorry I'm a terrible author

~~

"Um, who are you?" I ask as I take my usual seat.

He just stares for a second then smiles, "My name is Jung Hoseok."

"Are you here visiting? Or are you a new patient here? If you are, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Jeez, you're a nosy person. First of all I don't even know your name and second, no. Unfortunately I'm not visiting, I'm staying," I watch silently as he looks away biting his nails.

"Well that's surprising you seem like you'd be a happy and bright person that could make anyone's day"

He turns, giving me the faintest smile then looks away, sighing, "Well, just goes to show, you can never truly know what a person is feeling."

"Wow that was some deep stuff man.." I look out the window no longer feeling joyous from being able to drink coffee again.

"Sorry, it's the truth.."

"No need to be sorry, you can't be hiding the truth your whole life." I turn around to look at him, he gives me a stress free look as he gets more comfortable in his chair,"Oh! Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Min Yoongi and I'm gonna assume you're wondering why I'm here..?"

"Yeah, you're not visiting either huh"

"Nope. I refuse to accept the fact as to why I'm here, but I guess I'll have to face it sooner or later. Really, it's not that bad. I just have a bit of a problem with controlling my anger.. I guess," I shrug as I look at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"Oh I see-"

"Yoongi! There you are!" I look up to see my nurse running to me.

"Ugh.." I roll my eyes, getting annoyed. That bitch is always interrupting my conversations, "What is it this time?" I could tell she got a bit shocked with the attitude I gave her because usually I just stay quiet and listen to whatever she has to say.

"Oh uh.. sorry to be a bother but you have a visitor" She turns around looking at someone.

~

Short short sorry sorry

Writers block sucks :( I need help, many of my friends have tried to help but most are just as lost as me

I will try my best to update the next~

~ Bean