Annoyed

~

"Hi I'm Min Yoongi, You are?"

I stare at him with a surprised face. Is he talking to me? "H-hi i'm Park Jimin," he's looks at me with a weak smile.

"Sorry my doctor said I should at least make one friend here," I look at him with confusion.

"So are you here because you need help being more social or?"

"No I'm here because I have issues controlling my anger apparently," he sighs. Well at first everyone thinks they're fine but later on they discover they really need help. He's probably still trying to figure out what's going on and why he deserves this treatment, that's what I learned while I've been visiting my grandma as often as I can.

"Jimin! You're grandma is asking for food would you mind getting her some?" I sigh. I really wanted to continue talking to Yoongi but my grandma always comes first. I get up and wave goodbye to him. I wonder if he'll be fine, it must be a lot of pressure to be in this hospital where they always say,

You're going to get better.

I came back to my grandma's room with two salads. She stares at me then gives me a smile, I smile back. I set the salads on the table and hand her one.

"Thank you Jimin, you're so wonderful!" She hugs me really tight. Every time my grandma hugs me I feel all the pain that's inside of her. It saddens me that she won't remember today after tonight. I wish she could recover and remember but the doctors said it just wasn't possible for her. I watch as she peacefully eats her salad while looking out the window as it starts to rain. Yoongi pops in my head again. I wonder if he's doing well.

As I finish my salad someone walks in saying that visitor time is over for my grandma. I hug my her and say goodbye. As I walk down the hallway to exit the hospital, I spot Yoongi sitting on the floor with his knees up to his face. He looks surprised when I approach him.

"Hey Yoongi! Why are you sitting on the floor?" I look at him with a confused face. He looks at me with no emotion.

"These people annoy me." I decide to sit next him on the floor with my knees up as well.
"How so?" I say as I nudge him with my shoulder. He looks back at me.
"I don't wanna take these stupid pills" He pulls out a orange container filled with pills, "They said that the pills will make me happy. But can a pill really control happiness?"
~
Hello~
As promised I updated^^
I hope you like it ❤
Bean~