Confusion

Guess who's back?

-

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Yoongi yelled at Hoseok in frustration, he didn't want him to creep Jimin out. Now that Jimin is Yoongi's new friend he suddenly got quite protective.

"Calm down Yoongi it's fine, I'm sure it's just a little issue he has," Jimin turned to Yoongi and patted his shoulder, as a way of telling him to 'chill out'. Jimin felt bad because Hoseok seemed like such a sensitive person, he assumed that he's probably been through some stuff which caused him to stay at the hospital.

Hoseok shook his head and finally came back to his senses, "Ah uh, sorry about that! I'll go now!" Giving both Yoongi and Jimin confused faces, Hoseok quickly turned around and dashed out of the cafeteria. He managed to only bump into a couple people and drop some food trays, which made a couple victims have temper tantrums.

Yoongi turned to Jimin and shrugged, "I wonder what's his problem," Jimin only gave a flat smile as a reply, he didn't feel the need to speak because it seemed Hoseok already gave the answer, which was of course that he probably was embarrassed.

Now that Hoseok had left, even though the cafeteria was quite loud, there was an awkward tension between the two who stayed staring at each other. Yoongi noticed a sparkle in JImin's eyes, he began to slowly study his facial features. Jimin blushed,

"W-What's wrong Yoongi?"

"Nothing, it's just-"