I Apologize

Ah yes another update and this time it didn't take forever! This isn't much but hey it's an update👏

~

About twenty minutes before it turns, six me and Yoongi start heading back to the hospital. After the incident it was awkward for me but for Yoongi he just went back to his normal self acting like nothing ever happened.

Walking down the halls to Yoongi's room we meet his doctor.

"Oh you came here about 20 minutes early. It seems I can trust Jimin with you, Yoongi " the doctor says as she stares at Yoongi.

Yoongi just replied with an awkward smile.

"Thank you for letting me take Yoongi out. I'm sure me and Yoongi will be getting closer so you will be seeing me a lot more" I reply with a bow and my big smile.

Before the doctor can reply Yoongi grabs my wrists and drags me to his room. He pushes me in and closes the door. Then out of no where he hugs me and starts to cry "Y-yoongi why are you crying?"

"Jimin thank you so much for being there " He says as he stuffs his face in my chest crying more " I'm sorry I ruined our date with my anger!"

"Oh Yoongi please, it's ok I understand but you have start taking your pills if you don't want that to happen again. If it happens again and I'm not there to stop you someone might get hurt" I look at him and hug him back tighter.

"Ok Jimin I will but only if you're the one who gives me my pills" he says trying to hide his face in my chest.

"Mm sorry what was that I can't hear you Yoongi" I tease him.

He steps away and looks at the floor " I said only if you're the one to give me my pills"

"Aww when did Yoongi turn so cute!" I pinch his cheeks.

"Yah! I'm not cute and I'm just more comfortable if you give me them" he says trying to move my hands away from his face.

The door opens and a nurse comes in " Oh Jimin there you are! You're grandmother has been asking for you"

I look at Yoongi " Sorry but duty calls" I give him a cheesy smile.

"Oh just go already and don't forget to come back tomorrow " he says trying to hide his pouting face.

"Oh please Yoongi I come here almost everyday how could I could forget" I say as I hug him before I leave.

~° Yoongi POV °~ (a/n: Finally🙌)

I watch Jimin leave following the nurse back to his grandmother's room.

Sigh..

I fall into my bed. Thinking thank god that the beds are really comfy.

Then all the sudden I think about something embarrassing I did today which was asking if Jimin can give me my pills from now on.

Gosh when I turn into such a fluff ball.

I get out of my comfy bed to change into some sweats and a plain black shirt. Then I jump right back into bed because I am not in the mood to do anything other than sleeping. But oh no my thoughts get in the way once again.

How do I end up changing my moods so fast?

Everytime I loose it all my emotions fill me up and I end up thinking of crazy things I guess that's why most of the time I end up hurting someone.

I hope I never hurt Jimin..

~

Finally at least getting somewhere with yoonmin

I think I'll start publishing more often but school is gonna start soon so don't get your hopes up 😥

~bean