Unexpected Tears

Sorry, it took me a while to gain motivation

~

When I finished my pizza, I changed into some shorts to sleep in and jumped onto my bed, letting the darkness come over me.

Sunday morning, I head into a near by cafe an order a simple black coffee. I sit down for a bit and open my laptop to re-read one of my essays. Looking at the time, I decide to start heading to the hospital to visit my grandma again because I have nothing better to do.

I walk into the hospital and greet the women at the front desk.

"Good morning Jimin! Your grandmother woke up not too long ago." I nod and without a word, and I head to my grandmother's room.

Unexpectedly, I start to look for Yoongi. When I don't see him, I give up and just go to her room.

"Jimin is that you?" I see my grandma sitting up in her bed.

"Yes, it's me grandmother." I walk more towards her bed to give her a hug.

As usual she tells about how my grandfather is dead and how the nurses told her that she's in her hospital room and everything is going to be fine. I'm glad my grandmother is an easy person to calm down. It really sucks to have my grandmother like this but at least I still have her.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask after we finish having our conversation about how the hospital should really consider redecorating the rooms.

"Yes I could use some water," I nod my head as I head out of the room. Heading to the cafeteria I greet all the doctors and nurses who recognize me.

I finish getting the water and start to head back to the room. I hear sobbing near the side of a soda machine. I take a closer look and right away notice the bright mint green hair.

"Yoongi?" I say as bend down to my knees. He looks up while trying to wipe all his tears away.

"J-Jimin? I uh-"

"Why are you crying?" I say as I pull him into a hug, a habit of mine.

"I-I accidentally threw my pills at a nurse that was trying to help me. N-now s-she has a b-bloody nose and I just ran out of my room."

"Yoongi just calm down and take deep breaths," I say trying to make him stop shaking. "Don't worry it's just a bloody nose, nothing really bad."

"Um T-thank you Jimin," he pulls away from the hug. "I'm sorry you're probably here for your grandmother not me."

"No, Yoongi it's ok you're my friend and friends take care of each other," he looks at me with a surprised face.

"I'm your friend? Um wow I've never really had a friend-"

"Yoongi there you are! Come on I'll lead you to your room," the nurse grabs his arm and starts leading him to his room.

I should probably head to my grandmother's room now. I proceed in returning to my grandmother's room. Once I get to my grandmother's room I open the door slowly. I see my grandmother looking out the window smiling. Probably because of the nice weather today. I head to the table she's sitting at next to the window. I set down her water.

"Thank you Jimin, oh you're such a sweet child" She slowly picks up the water and takes a sip of it "Oh I wonder how that child is doing."

"Hm? What child grandmother?" I look at her with a confused face what child could she be talking about?

"Oh, when the nurses left they forgot to close the door and I saw a boy with mint green hair stop by for a second wiping some tears off his face and I told him to come in here to get some tissues."

I did my best to make it long! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~Bean