24|Nose bleed

~Chapter 24~
Nose bleed
*

~Wilson's POV~

I closed my eyes in fear....awaiting
(Y/N)'s response....'She must have feelings for me r-right?'

(Y/N) pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes, looking as adorable as ever she spoke softly leaning her face into mine.
"I-I love you too Wilson" and her velvet lips met mine.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We both leaned back together, my body spread out on the log and my arms rest above my head. Wilson's breaths were slow now, and I felt his every breath on my skin. Hairs standing on end Wilsons hands were placed on either side of me to prevent any movement. Wilsons leg moved upwards and his knee rubbed against my area.... He was being very seductive in the way he held on top of me.... I gave a small moan and tilted my head to the side, I looked back up at him and blushed at his expression... Hair covered his eyes until he shifted, hair moving out of his eyes he looked into my own. His face was a pink and he looked like he didn't know what to do next....."W-Wilson" I murmured and then something came out of his nose..."b-BLLOOD!" I yelled and Wilsons jumped up, grabbing his nose. He got a nose bleed....I gave a little laugh and grabbed the hand that covered his fave, tilting him twords me. "Here" I smiled and he looked at me, embarrised and flustered. I grabbed a piece of cloth I had made out of spider web earlier...wiping the blood from his nose Wilson backed up and I moved closer to him, his face was red hot and I blushed. Wilson was now pushed up to the wall and looking at me, consumed by lust. I finished wiping his nose, in between his legs, I kissed the tip of his nose....."H-Haaagah" steam practicly came out of his ears, and his nosebleed started up again. Grabbing me tightly and kissing my collarbone I gave a huff, "(Y/N)~" Wilson hummed and I swooned. Wilsons thing fingers trailed up under my shirt, and his legs squeased me in the middle of him. Feeling something hard in between his legs I stiffened, realising this Wilson stopped and leaned back up against the wall. Giving a small cough he scratched the back of his head and looked down, turning a bright red he quickly stood up. "O-Oh m-my I-I-I" He rushed to the chest trying to find something to cover him up with. Not finding anything he tried to rushed tent, "I-Uh...Goodnight!" But before he could go anywhere I quickly grabbed his hand. Turning around and looking at me, I slowly pulled him into the tent....

"(Y-Y-Y/N) th-this is not very gentlemanly of me"