05|Insanity

-Chapter 05-
Insanity
*

Wilsons POV*~*~*~*~*~*
I cease my laughter as the darkness creaps up behind me. consumed by the overwhelming feeling of despair and great madness I race for my torch and take off to the woods. The dense forest surrounds me, frail melncholy trees towered above, leaning in as if to observe my every move.
"anything! anything! " I cry searching for anything to keep the voices out — but I'm unable to run from my own head.
"This all makes no sense, why would Wilson give me this new hand?"  "W-whahahat could he possibly gain from doing this for me?" "But it's really itchy and driving me crazy!" I itch my arm and stare at it for a while. " I hate to admit it but it's rather remarkable how it works and feels just like a fully functional hand".........I quickly get up and start heading back to camp. But stop dead in my tracks as i see a tall shadowed figure stand infront of me... it gives off a deap monitone laugh and disapears into the dark, "w-Whahahaht is Happening"
i race back to camp dropping my supplies, to see (Y/N) sleeping safely by the fire. i take a deap breath and approach, i sit beside her and brush the hair off her delicate face. as i watch her breath up and down up and down, i hear a symphony of noises, the plucking of wires and off-tune instraments! "AHAHAAHAHHAH" the shadows slowly approach and a large hand creaps out of the dark, reaching out. I hear clocks tick, i hear screams but laughter! an unnameable, undescribable feeling! and what was it? well it was nothing much more than the brink of madness!! "hElO mY demons!!" i fall to the ground and (Y/N) wakes up in a jerk as i scream louder and louder!! "OH THE SWEET SLIPPING OF INSANITY THAT DRAGS ME DEAPER INTO THE DARK ABYSS OF DESPAIR!!" (Y/N) backs away from me and i gain a glymps of reality before everything goes black. The arm that reached out before had put out our fire...and it was silent for a period of time, before a large thing behind me crept! it sounded like the slythering of a snake. but the noise was to loud and forced to be any creature we could have even imagined, something brushed over my leg and i jerked it away instantly. But then i heared it....the strugles and cries of (Y/N)! But as i reached out in search for her... it was to dark.... and strange wispers cluddered my head. "WiWilson"..."GIve- IT-BaCK-" Suddenly i was hit in the back of the head with a tromendous amount of force and the next thing i knew, iwas waking up alone without (Y/N).