06|IT

-Chapter 06-
IT

~Wilson's POV~
*

   "(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!!" I yelled but still no response....my head stung and I trampled over a little. 'Who could have done this, and why!?...was it Maxwell!? Who else could it BE!!' I fell to the ground and pounded my hands in the dirt. "W-WhohahaaaaAA!" I laughed and went into the tent...'I need to sleep, it should help me calm down right?'.

~(Y/N) POV~

I woke up on a touchstone...."D-did I die!!!?" "WILSON!!" I screamed out of fear and worry....'What was wrong with him before...has he gone mad!?"
I hopped off the touchstone and wabbled a little, 'I need to make a flower crown- and quick!' I raced around looking for all of the resources available to me in this biome, I gathered enough flowers for me to craft a flower crown and managed to find enough Berries to last me a couple days.... But even so, 'all these things should be the least of my worries. What k-killed me, a-and What happened and IS happening to Wilson'...

~Wilson's POV~

Waking up I sighed in relief...thank god- my head feels a lot better. I skooted out of the tent and grabbed some food from the chest..."(Y/N)" I spoke, her name rang in my head, and her voice repeated. "I miss you already..." I layed my head on the chest "I'll do anything to keep you safe and happy"...

"Yea well boo hoo- so what, I blasted you're little girlfriend away"

I threw my head up at the sound of someone else's voice

"WHO'S THERE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)??!" I jumped up on a log and held an axe out as if to intimidate. Just after doing so a strange black shadow stretched from arm...."What's the matter, you look like you've seen a ghost" It speaks and then disappears as someone else calls out-
"WILSON!" (Y/N) screams and races over to me.

~(Y/N) POV~

"WILSON!!" I yell and race over...he doesn't seem the slightest bit happy to see me, he actually look very pale- "Wilson you oka-" I stare into Wilson's sweet eyes and he gives off a strange laugh "haha g-ghost arm~" Wilson states and falls into my arms......"I-I um...what did I miss?" I ask but Wilson just lay sleepily in my arms. I sit on the log and continue to hold Wilson, his soft pale skin complements his dark hair as h breaths soflty in my arms..*blushes* 'would it be weird if I kept holding him like this?'....I stroke is hair and his features relax a little- 'He looks so calm and happy' I smile and bend over to kiss his forehead, Rising up from the gentle forehead kiss I realise Wilson's eyes are wide open and his face is a bright red...